Gabby pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Gabby pictures!

Some of you know about the cat that came to our door and *adopted us*! Gabby is my brother's cat now! She came up to our door as friendly as could be in October, such a sweetheart, and stole our hearts! He got some cute pictures of her, here she is!!!!
She loves to jump up high, here she in on top of the shelf!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gabs.jpg (19.2 KB, 32 views)

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Another... of her on top of the dining room hutch!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gabs paw.jpg (6.8 KB, 28 views)

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Last one for now... sleepy time! zzzzzz

She looks alot like my Ginger, except she has white paws and white on her face. If you walk into a room and see their backs, you can mix them up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gabs sleeping.jpg (13.9 KB, 28 views)

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 12:46 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

aww she's adorable Jackie!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

:bfly: Thanks, Carmen!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

aww! Those pictures are adorable! I love the little frames you put around them - Gabby is so cute!

[center]

[
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 04:00 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww she looks almost like my Max! I want her, lol! I miss Max....

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 04:11 PM

She's so beautiful!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Thank you guys!!!!! My brother did those little borders!!
She is so friendly, you wouldn't believe it. She follows my mom around the house! She will sit in John's room for hours, right on the bed, content as can be! :bfly:

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 08:43 PM

Awwww she's a beautiful girl! Reminds me of my moosie - - my cat when I was growing up.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Such a cutie!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-05-2004, 10:49 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

She is beautiful.