Galina Pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 07:54 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Smile Galina Pictures

I managed to take pictures of my little grump where she doesn't look so grumpy! (Of course, most of them are when she's SLEEPING!)

Hanging out in the Hesburger bag which also holds the papers we use for the kitty litter box.

Who's walking by my bag? Should I attack them and maul them to death?

Hallway grooming time.

Notice the little pink tongue?

Guarding her mama's purse.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

Oh, I just wanted to point out that in the first couch sleeping picture, you can see parts of a pink ribbon. That ribbon has become Galina's best friend. When we drape the ribbing around her neck, she walks around the house like she's the Queen of Sheba.

Also, in our hutch, I used to hide the ribbon in one of the little drawers when I didn't feel like playing. Well, Galina figured out which drawer it was and OPENED it by herself. I have never had a cat that showed such intelligence, but maybe with Galina it comes in spurts. She even used the handle! Now I need to find a new hiding place for the ribbon because when it's in the drawer, she goes and gets it whenever she feels like it.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 11:14 AM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

She is a doll! And cats are very clever at getting what they want. She is adorable!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Rowan she is beautiful! And she doesnt look like a grump...haha.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:07 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

She is gorgeous Hard to believe she's a grumpy butt!!! she looks so sweet!!!!! Oh and Milko has learnt how to open kitchen cupboards Sometimes I wish they weren't so smart!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwweee! She is beautiful!! Nah she's not grumpy, just sleepy! Mine open cabinets, too!!! All 3 of them!

Brad's parents have a nieghbor who's cat actually opens doors! They have to make sure he doesn't open the door and get out, if I heard that story right!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Awww!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

Jackie, Galina can open the bathroom door. She stands on the washing machine and presses down on the handle to get herself out. But the other door handles are too high and she just can't reach them.

I suppose the reason I'm so amazed by Galina is that I've never had a cat so determined as her to get what she wants. Most of them bid their time and waited or yowled until you got what they wanted. But Galina just goes and gets it herself! Such an independent little kitty.

Believe me, guys, she IS a grump! Especially to Sami. If I wake her up by rubbing her belly (she hates that) she mrawrs at me and then purrs. But if Sami does it, she roars and lunges for his hand. I can just imagine her telling him all the time, "You're NOT my mama!" (*swatswat*)

You see? That is the face of a grump. But she's my grump, and we understand each other's grumpiness.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

But she's soooo cute!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 08:28 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

She's cute! She sounds like my mom's cat!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Rowan she is incredibly beautiful! I love her markings!!

(I think ALL kitties have bouts of grumpiness! )
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:06 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstybrat
Rowan she is incredibly beautiful! I love her markings!!

(I think ALL kitties have bouts of grumpiness! )
Galina just has more than others.

I would have two solid white kitties if it weren't for Galina's coon tail and cap on her head. Though, I do like how her coon tail reminds me of the JAWS shark fin in the middle of the night as she patrols around the bed. Sometimes I even mimic the JAWS theme song for her. I think she likes that!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Adolescent Pup

I love her raccoon tail! She's a cute little bratty cat.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 01-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

what adorable pics

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted

Tags
kitty litter, litter box