Galina says ... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Cool Galina says ...

I cannot be on the computer and that computers are bad for my heath.

Also, everyone should know that MICE are for CATS.

And yes, she does this EVERY day! Especially when I'm playing World of Warcraft and I'm in a fight with a monster and am almost dead.

For everyone that comments on my spoiled cats, I have to say that out of all of them, Galina is the equivalent of a Russian princess. What she wants, she GETS. RIGHT THEN!

And no one better think otherwise.

Edit: Before she lays siege to my mouse, first she comes up and taps me on the leg with her front paw. On her face is an expression that says, "Pick me up. Right now!" If I try to ignore her, she goes to my other side and taps my leg again, this time using some nail! This will go on for MINUTES until either I pick her up or she jumps into my lap. If she has to jump herself, then she promptly has to stick her kitty butt into my face. So, of course she always gets picked up now on the first or second tap. Am I trained or what?

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by pihlaja; 09-03-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

LOL... Galina is too funny... oh! I see Paw-talk on the back! LOL

Dimaris

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'd say she has you perfectly trained. Better not let other kitties on the boards see this over their owner's shoulders.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 08:51 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

what a silly cat.. too cute.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Miss New Booty

How cute, Rowan!!! Look she is on PT!!!!! Smart kitty!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Galina says PT is bad for my heath, too.

It should be avoided like the plague.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

hahahaha! such a cat-like thing to do!

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 03:59 AM

So cute and sweet...and that cat definately knows how to get what she wants...lol!

And she obviousally loves PT...You go girl!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Adolescent Pup

Galina wants her mommy to pay attention to her instead of that stupid computer thingy!!

Cute pictures!!!

Diane~ owned by~ 7 cats, Chuckie, Spyder, Winnie, Stormy, Crystal and Francine
3 ferrets, Shoops, Rocky and Jazzy
and a hermit crab, Zoidburg
RIP Roo 1989-2005
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Cute! Gab used to care...now she focuses more on staying out of the rooms that the dogs are in. They must disgust her or something. Haha...and if Im on the computer, the dogs are normally in here with me!