Gerona's Fish Tank and Galina's Tunnel - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Talking Gerona's Fish Tank and Galina's Tunnel

Here's Gerona and 'her' new fish tank.

And, as I promised some time ago, here's pictures of Galina in her kitty tunnel!

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 12:59 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

S ... P ... O ... I ... L ... E ... D ... ?

Great pictures! They're too cute.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 01:12 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awww how cute

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

That's an awesome tunnel! Great pics.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
S ... P ... O ... I ... L ... E ... D ... ?

Great pictures! They're too cute.
I know! Sami fusses that our house is being given to the cats.

(And little does he know I've gone and ordered a SECOND big kitty tree! )

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

That tunnel is awesome!! Great pics Rowan!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Adolescent Pup

awww I love her little pink nose! your fish tank is awesome, but what fishes are in it? I couldn't see any...?

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aww, what cute little brats

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 02:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamys_mom_1990
awww I love her little pink nose! your fish tank is awesome, but what fishes are in it? I couldn't see any...?
There's only four right now. Two Gold barbs and two Cherry barbs. In the future I plan on adding more, but not just yet (and more plants, too).

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-19-2005, 11:42 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

lovely! Lol they are indeed spoiled. We won't tell Sami. Promise!

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 12:16 AM

I definitely wont be letting my cats peek at your pictures, they might start demanding things!

In my next life I will be coming back as one of your cats.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 12:49 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

very cute, rowan!! and yes, spoiled.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 12:54 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

there is nothing wrong with a few spoiled kitties they are very cute. :wonders what rowan has instored for henry:

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 05:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena
I definitely wont be letting my cats peek at your pictures, they might start demanding things!

In my next life I will be coming back as one of your cats.
Happy cats make happy owners, as I know that when the girls aren't happy, NO ONE is happy.

Also, Henry is starting to find enjoyment in the 'Kitty TV,' too, which I'm glad to see.

I might have to wind up buying a 2nd tunnel for Henry, though, since my little Grumpus Galina doesn't want to share and he really likes playing in the tunnel.

And, the 2nd kitty tree came in--just needs to be put together!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

Tags
cherry barbs, fish tank