Giant Cat! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Talking Giant Cat!

This picture has been circulating for years, but I still find it amusing. There has been a lot of controversy as to weather or not it's a hoax.

I actually saw the man in the photo and his daughter on Maury Povich one day! The man was goofing around with the photo in an attempt to amuse his daughter and sent her the altered picture of himself and the now infamous humongous cat.

You can read about Snowball the giant cat and how the story exploded on the internet...

Snowball - Giant Cat Hoax

And... Here is the hillarious picture!
Can you imagine if our cats really had the potential to grow that large? Can you imagine the cat box? What about scooping the cat box?

[center]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 06:10 PM

OMG Seriously... That is just hilarious... I wonder what program he used to make that
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 07:11 PM

I've seen that before too but you're right Deja...just think of the litter box!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 07:21 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

lol I've seen it too..Soooo funny!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 08:19 PM

The program was PhotoShop. Hehe, I remember first seeing that pic in the National Enquirer and the controversy. I wish housecats like that really existed. Maybe one day with genetic engineering...
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 10:31 PM

Oh Mylanta
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 10:43 AM

Talking

I don't think I would want to have its litterbox in the house!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2004, 11:08 PM

Oh I saw that one in Cat Fancy mag a few years ago. I actually thought it was for real! I was like WHOA! A huge moo-kitty.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 08:26 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigsterz
Oh I saw that one in Cat Fancy mag a few years ago. I actually thought it was for real! I was like WHOA! A huge moo-kitty.
Lol! I like that!
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I just think it's amazing how sometimes an innocent joke can explode into a huge "hoax" and circulate for years!

It's very silly, isn't it?

Yep, it's clear that none of us would want to scoop...umm I mean shovel that cat box- think about the size of the hairballs!!

[center]

[
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Miss New Booty

OH WOW! Now thats a big kitty!!!!! I don't think he would fit in the Litter Robot, do you?!

~* Jackie *~

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 04:36 PM

Oh me! Giant litter box and hair balls!

Tags
litter box