Goldie's midnight antics... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-23-2005, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Resident Pixie

Goldie's midnight antics...

Goldie loves to sleep on the bed mostly on my OH side and she being a big softie hasn't the heart to turf Goldie off, so last night there was no leg room so rather than get Goldie off the bed she got up and went downstairs and kipped on the sofa! Goldie has also taken to walking all over us during the night even sleeping on my OH's stomach lol, it don't bother me much it's rather sweet that she wants to be near us so much.

Ronald Hickey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Cute!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-23-2005, 10:35 PM
Adolescent Pup

what is an OH???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
Resident Pixie

OH = other half, my fiancee

Ronald Hickey

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Gee, she's awfully accomodating!! I don't know that I'd have been so nice!

Stephanie

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 07:26 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Goldie wouldn't get away with that in this house!

Gerona sometimes tries to steal my spot when I get up to go to the bathroom. When I come back, I just push her butt over by my husband and get back into bed. She doesn't even budge, though. She opens one eye to give you a mean look and then goes back to sleep.

And I couldn't sleep on the couch--that's Galina's turf! She fusses when you move her!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!