Gone Back - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
Hello Earthling

Gone Back

Well we brought Sumaii back to the shelter today, and she is scheduled to be fixed at 9:00 tomorrow.

I've been really missing her and I just keep waiting to hear her little bell on her collar ringing.

She was such a part of the family that even the dogs were looking for her.

I want my kitty.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Guarded by Waffles

I'm sorry hun. I bet it is hard for you. I'm so sory but at least she had a good time with you and now she can go to a forever home!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 01:06 AM

She will be back in no time sweetie, and good for you for having her fixed. I am proud of you. There are too many little kittens out there that are in need of homes that are abandoned, neglected or mistreated. You are doing such a good thing. Be ready to pamper your little one when she gets home and she will love you forever. I just adopted a new little one this weekend and to my surprise, he was already neutered. I was all set to take him to the vet and have it done. It has only been less than two days and he is already a big part of the family. You are a good pet owner, just wanted to say "way to go" for having her fixed. It shows responsibility.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Hello Earthling

Were not getting her back.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 01:59 PM
can't think of one, help

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancritter View Post
Were not getting her back.
Mzkitty, she was a foster baby, so they had to return her. Hugs to canadiancr, I miss seeing pix of her. Maybe you could slip the link to pawtalk to whomever adopts her so we can (and you) can be updated.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 03:49 PM

Oh, I'm so sorry, I misunderstood. I feel so stupid.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Betta Bomb

yeah! im so sorry but at least with her gone you have room to open up the door to a new baby and give him/her a new chance at life! think positive and think about the good times you shared!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 09:27 PM
can't think of one, help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKityLvsBrdsTo View Post
Oh, I'm so sorry, I misunderstood. I feel so stupid.
Thats' okay mzkitty you arn't stupid just a tad confused

Last edited by litlebunnies2; 09-29-2008 at 09:30 PM.

Tags
foster, kitten, sumaii