Good and Sad - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
laugh often

Good and Sad

Well the a.c. people came back today and my boyfriends mom was hounding me about the cat. Well to my suprise one of the men said on sat. he'll be back in the area and asked if it'd be ok to bring his girlfriend by so she can meet Fiasco. They have turned people into the law for animals cruelty before. He seems really nice I mentioned he still had to go to the vet for a second checkup and he said that be no problem the only problem now is waiting to see if his girlfriend says yes to wanting Fiasco. I'm a little sad but happy. The only thing that hurts my feeling more on this is the fact that my boyfriends mom can't just leave me alone and let me play with him until we find him a home. I mean all she wants is too see if wee can make our money back on the vet bills wich I have been telling her in the beggining I don't care about the money I have spent he's a live creature. If it was her money I'd see why she has a problem with it. It's my money that I make. But also anytime someting about the cat is mentioned she starts trying to start an arugement to get him out of here. Well we found a hopeful place for hijm and he's still on meds. The agreement was I can medicate him then find him a home. I am so happy Fiasco is doing much better and is more than likely going to a great home but I really wish my boyfriends mother wouldn't be so happy that he's leaving it's not like she ever sees the cat except when we go to the petstore with him. She's kinda makeing this goodbye last longer than it needs to and makeing it hurt more than it would've without her help. Enough with my wishy washy attitude. I am almost positive they will want Fiasco. The man fell in love with him right away. Now lets hope Fiasco can work his girlfriend into takeing him home when he's better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
laugh often

I was reading my thread and I meant to add with the bf's mom thing that I know it's not all her that a big part of it is her husband. I understand how he doesn't want to get attached to the cat and then tell them bye.

1 Cat- Luna
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Will It Ever Change?

i have my fingers crossed for you, only time will tell

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2007, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
laugh often

well the man never called me about Fiasco. oh well. hopefully we'll find someone who needs his companionship and can't go back home without him.

1 Cat- Luna
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 10:04 AM
RAT ADDICT

I am sorry they never called back.Hopefully he gets adopted soon.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

I hate when people don't call back at all...they should at least call and say sorry its not gonna happen...I hope Fiasco finds his forever home soon

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-16-2007, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
laugh often

Thanks, I feel a little better about it. Fiasco is such a sweetheart I'm sure he'll get adopted just a matter of time.

1 Cat- Luna