Goofy Cat - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-04-2003, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Buffalokisser

Smile Goofy Cat

Kramer has claimed me as his favorite person, he follows me everywhere unless I go down to my brothers room then he won't come (he doesn't like my brother). If I close a door behind me and Kramer isn't in the room with me he will Meow at me till I open the door and let him in, if I don't let him in he starts scratching at the door. While I am watching tv downstairs he will jump on to my lap and fall asleep for hours and if I try to move he swats at me to tell me to sit still.

Anyways, the other day I was holding him when I answered the front door and there is a strawberry magnet on the door. Well when I closed it and was standing there talking to a friend Kramer swatted at it and knocked it onto the floor, luckly it is rubber so it didn't break. I put it back up there and he went after it again and knocked it off again. He will do this as long as you hold him up there so he can, or you move the magnet to where he can get it while he is on the floor. I don't know why but he doesn't like that magnet, he will only go after that one and not anything else

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-04-2003, 10:29 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

awww what a cutie! Ray seems to be baby Girl's favorite person, Smeagol likes who ever will find his "buried' toy mice from the couch cushions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-04-2003, 12:05 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

How cute.... yeah Bogie is my kitty, hubby wanted him so he could have "his cat" but my how the tables have turned on that one.....lol

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 04:16 PM
mydogsrmyangels

Post Aww

Kramer sounds too cute. I hear all y'alls kitty stories and I am wanting one more and more! But I know I can't, allergic and too many dogs.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 11:35 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Buffalokisser

My brother wants Kramer to lay in his lap and sleep with him but the harder he tries the more Kramer wants to get away from him. Josh kept reminding me of when we were both younger how this one cat didn't like me but liked him and how Kramer was going to be the same way. boy was he wrong! Now he keeps telling me that when I get older that I will be known as the crazy old cat lady

On April 15 I am going to start watching a friends cat for 2 weeks over here at my house, maybe that cat will like josh. I would find it really funny if it doesn't and I have to cats following me around for 2 weeks

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

Tags
sit still