Got a new TV. You know what that means - playtime in the box! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Title Spy

Got a new TV. You know what that means - playtime in the box!

We got a new TV today and of course that meant the box becomes an instant cat playhouse. Here are some pics of Napoleon and The White One having fun

Napoleon attacked The White One's tail right after this pic.

(more in a sec)

Owned by:
Three kitties (Hank, Napoleon, and The White One), two degus (Jay and Silent Bob), and a new chihuahua puppy (Gidget).

Special Pets in Heaven:
Bogus (cat), Dixie (dog), The Orange One (cat), baby iguana, and Charlotte (dog). I miss you all so much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Title Spy

This picture came out really weird. Looks like he has no mouth.

Owned by:
Three kitties (Hank, Napoleon, and The White One), two degus (Jay and Silent Bob), and a new chihuahua puppy (Gidget).

Special Pets in Heaven:
Bogus (cat), Dixie (dog), The Orange One (cat), baby iguana, and Charlotte (dog). I miss you all so much.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Title Spy

Last one

Mid-pounce!

A random squirrel in the yard that had a really puffy tail (the other squirrels around here have little thin tails).

Owned by:

Special Pets in Heaven:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:16 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

Aww, they're so cute!

Most of our squirrels have thin tails too. We only have brown and black ones here. We had just grey ones where I used to live in Connecticut though.

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

lol I love when my cat gets a hold of an empty box, bax or shipping stuff lol...she has us cracking up for hours...

your babies are so cute, love the intensity he has while watching the white ones tail lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

They are so cute!!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Your white cat is beautiful, dont think ive ever seen a cat that was just white. Looks like they had alot of fun!

My Furry Family
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Title Spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelnstuff
Your white cat is beautiful, dont think ive ever seen a cat that was just white. Looks like they had alot of fun!
He was actually born with a huge black spot on the top of his head. As he grew, it slowly disappeared and now he's completely white. He also has two different colored eyes. He's such a big marshmallow; definitely one of the most mellow, patient cats I've ever had. Edit: Napoleon, on the other hand, is just a ball of energy. He's absolutely nuts, lol.

Owned by:

Special Pets in Heaven:
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 03:22 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! They are so adorable!!! Love the pics! Like the random squirrel pic, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkyChantelle
We got a new TV today and of course that meant the box becomes an instant cat playhouse.
Oh isn't that the truth!!!!! Mine do that, too!!

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2006, 03:44 AM
Adolescent Pup

Awww these piccies remind my of my cat. She died on her 18th birthday in April. My mum and dad had her before me so I have grown up around her.

Yours cats look like such funny little bundles of fluff! It is so funny to watch them play.

Slave to:

1 Dalmatian dog

4 gorgeous guinea pigs

1 cute chameleon

2 cheeky chickens

Tags
red eyes, white cat