Grocery box - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Grocery box

Sonny was ever so cute today.
I went shopping for a few things and I hate getting carrier bags so I always use an empty box I can find in the store.
I come home emptied it and then put it on the kitchen floor to be put in the recycling area.
Turned my back for a minute and when I went to retrieve the box Sonny had made it his new bed, so now he has a blanket in it and it is in a warm safe place. Thought it would be good for when he comes back from the vets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My handsome Prince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Miss New Booty

Aww that's so cute! My cats love boxes! Everytime a new box is brought in, they have to check it out for sure!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 08:43 PM
Part of the Pack

My cats love boxes too. I usually don't like giving them any other than their carton scratching thing because they bite it and throw the pieces everywhere. Once in a while they get them though. When I was little I made simba a play area with a bunch of boxes. He loved it. I would just cut up holes and connect the boxes.

My babies...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-31-2005, 10:11 PM
Adolescent Pup

Yep, every cat I've had has adored boxes.
Pixel likes plastic grocery bags best. If she finds one, she will play with it for hours.
Unfortunately, she found one last night at 3 in the morning and woke me up with all her noisy attacking
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Playful Pup

My little Frodo loves boxes too. Here's a pic of him in a shoebox.

- Pet Lovers Resource
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 01:56 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

He didnt attack it
Just curled up and went to sleep
I will try and get a photo

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

Callie likes boxes too... lol I remember when I was moving from one bedroom to the other I was doing this project for classes. I had to wear a blindfold for an hour. My aunts girlfriend was moving some stuff in at the time too so I was tryto maneuver amidst lots of boxes... well packing my books into a box blindfolded was hard enough, let alone having to check every time to make sure I didn't set them on the cat who kept jumping in. rofl She also like those heavy plastic bags some clothing stores have... not like a light Wal-mart one, the heavier ones. She crawls in and turns around and lays half in half out.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.