Having a Jerry Springer Issue - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Question Having a Jerry Springer Issue

Hi, so I have an oriental cat named Steely. I've had him since he was a kitten, and he will be ten years old this July. I was a kid when he was neutered, but my parents tell me the procedure was done at the appropriate time. Steely sprays quite often, usually competing for masculine domination with my male dog, Kirby. We have a younger female cat, who has been spayed. Steely has never humped her, ever. Recently a group of feral cats showed up around my home. I was quite alarmed when I realized how oriental they look, with the same coat as Steely. I know of a few adult ferals in my neighborhood, and it occurred to me that Steely might have fathered this litter of kittens. I told my parents this, but they said it was impossible, as we had him neutered long ago. My mother changed her mind, however, when she saw one of the kittens. It has an abnormally long tail, a true sign of an oriental, with they tell-tale large ears as well. She agreed with me that the kittens look exactly like my cat. My gut is telling me Steely is these kittens' father, and I'm wondering if this is at all possible?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 10:51 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

how old are these cats ? if there just babies and your cat is infact neutured i dont think that there is a chance that hes the daddy, some cats spray even after being neutured its a territory thing (not all cats but some) . however if there older cats then yes there is a big chance,that he could of had them before he was neutured.

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous

Tags
neuteured