HeartBreaking - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

HeartBreaking

today when I got home the neighbor next door (horrible animal abuser) was screaming at my mom that our cat peed on her furnitur (yard furnitur) and that she was gonna catch him and take him to be killed...they are horrible people and I worried for his life, so we brought him in and I called every rescue I could find to help...see Toast still doesn't do well with my dogs...so I found one that had a lady all lined up to take him, I needed to do this to make sure they didn't hurt him, cause they would...I just got back...Toast is now in a foster home with no dogs...and I am devistated, Ashley is beyond upset...I hate these people...we are gonna try and find him a home within our family, the foster family and rescue said that would be ok and I am paying for his stay there and sent all his food and bedding and all the stuff we have bought for him...how can people hurt other people like this, how can they be so cruel to an animal

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Because they are small minded bullies hun! I think you have made the right decision. You should make complaints about those horrible people. xxx

*Carla*
I
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my animals!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thats too bad.

Lve Never Fails

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 06:24 PM
can't think of one, help

Oh, I'm so sorry, yes people do get very upset at other people's animals. Was Toast neutered? Did the lady do anything to repel the cat like get repellant or cover the furniture. How does the lady know that it was Toast doing it? Did she see him? You did the best thing for him, can you visit him and let him get used to doggies gradually until he's ready to be an indoor kitty?
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-06-2007, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

he was neutured...he has never ever sprsyed or gone potty on any of our cushions...a stray black and white is always in their yard...I just could not let them hurt my baby...I have not stopped crying...I miss him so much...the husband has appologized so much but its to late...but I did turn them in for backyard breeding today...its a long story I will tell it all after I get Ash in bed...Toast was amazing, he never went over there, he was either in the house, on the roof or on our love seat on the patio

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-07-2007, 03:04 PM

I'm really, really sorry. I don't know what else to say. I know how hard you were working to take care of him and integrate him into your family. What jerks.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 12:26 PM
RAT ADDICT

Awww! I am so sorry!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

its been so hard...Ashley keeps looking for him when she hears a meow, I keep telling her its not him, but she says she can hope...

the neighbors have not come out of their house since it happend...and today animal control was there checking on their dogs, they took seven out in cages...they breed chihuahuas and leave them outside 24/7 no matter the temp...

oh and the other neighbor told me a cat is still peeing on thier patio furniture, so Toast was vindicated...but we have dcided to let a family adopt him, we met them, they are nice people with no dogs and 1 other cat...they have a daughter Ashley's age who fell in love with him...I miss him so much, but I know now that all of our hardwork and love was not for nothing...hes now loved, and we get to visit him...

still breaks my heart not having him greet me every morning at 4:30 and run in the house to cuddle with Ash before school...we miss him so much

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

I am so sorry that happened. People can be awful. It is wonderful that you found him a good home. And you can see him when you want - that is fantastic.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 01:09 PM

aww ((Hugs)) to you and Ashley. At least you know Toast is safe from that nasty neighbor..
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2007, 01:50 PM
rae

that sucks some people are big turd's.

Tags
animal abuse, animal control