Help! 17 year old cat is dying and I need help communicating with him over distance - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 02:37 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy Help! 17 year old cat is dying and I need help communicating with him over distance

I'm am new to this site so I dont know what to do here. But I am looking for anyone who can communicate with my cats (like an animal communicator or psychic). I am a poor college student and dont have much money, but this is so important to me because I am about to lose my old cat, maybe tomorrow November 19, 2009, and my other cat ran away this summer, August 11, 2009, and has not come back.
Sneak is my 17 year old black panther (he's not really a panther) and has not been eating for the past two days. My mom is thinking about putting him down tomorrow and I am at college and 4 hours away from home. I would not be able to get to him by tomorrow and if he is put down without me being there, my heart will break. I really need more communication between us and want to tell him I'll be there this weekend. Someone please help. Jasmine, my 14 year old cat, ran away this summer and it was such a shock. It was unexpected and I have no closure, especially since 2 psychics said she was still alive two weeks later. Why are two of my three cats leaving me within 3 months? What do I do? I want to connect with them and I can barely think! I'm so swamped with school and all I want to do is lounge with my cats and love them and hold them and kiss them and pet them and look at them and sleep with them!!!!!!
I'm so lonely....
I want my kitties!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2009, 04:12 AM

I'm sorry your cat ran away, and I hope you find him! I also hope your other cat gets better. Now, I am not sure I buy being a psychic, but an animal communicator, yeah, I think thats possible, but over distance, I have trouble thinking that can be done, but that does not mean it can't.
Best of luck to you!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Hrm.... Sometimes cats run away when they know their time is near, other times, neighboring people will think they are a stray if they don't have a collar, and they'll take them in as their own.

The best psychic to reach them is you, in all honesty. YOU're the one with the connection to them, YOU're the one they like. I'm assuming you're the one that feeds them, and gives them love when you're home, and they know that.

Just find a quiet place, where you will not be interrupted, sit yourself down, close your eyes, concentrate at first on your breathing - slow and steady, and then try and reach out to them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Newborn Pup

awwww thats sad guys my heart goes out to ur cat
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That's really tough situation for you, so sorry. Hope the cat run away will find her way home soon, does he have a tag with your information?

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-02-2009, 07:11 AM
Betta Bomb

Oh Im sorry for your situation Its always sad to feel so helpless and hopeless over these matters. Is the cat actually suffering? Or since it hasnt eaten in 2 days your mom assumes it's his time? In any case, I think if you pay a 'psychic' enough money they'll for sure tell you they can reach your pet but I dont buy the idea at all. I hope you get it figures out and as FLickering said, sit down and meditate and reach the cat's spirit this way. The cat will not understand some stranger reaching them or 'communicatin' but they are familiar with you so you would do it better. Best of luck to you and yours
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-14-2009, 12:58 PM

I am so sorry and best of luck to your cat in heaven!!!

Tags
old cat dying