Help with shedding... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Help with shedding...

Okay as my cats have grown up they've developed a LOT of rather irritating tendencies that are...well...rather irritating. I've been tempted very often to start chucking them outside half the time...

But, I think if I can get this one thing licked, I'll be content with their other inadequacies.

They shed like mad. I'm tlaking like serious huge hair balls left all over my house on absolutely everything. My lint roller, vacuum cleaner and the rest of my cleaning arsenal are complete helpless. I can brush and brush and brush and get no reults...after an hour spent brushing them I can still rub their backs and come out with a handful of hair. Someone help me come up with something before I shave them both.

I have a gecko...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...or does a gecko have me??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-02-2006, 11:02 PM
SwC
Part of the Pack

My Manx mix is long haired and I have the same issue. I have tried diet, brushing, shampoos, even fabric softner sheets on her lol. Nothing seems to work then I catch her chasing and eating the little balls of fur she looses before I can even get time to suck them up in the vacuum.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

http://www.lambertkay.com/products/p...aspx?Prod_ID=2

It's called Linatone. It has omega 3 fatty acids in there to help reduce shedding and help condition the coat to make it healthier.

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 03:05 PM
SwC
Part of the Pack

Bull Run Farm Supply carries that here in Daytona so I'll definitely be picking some up. Wonder if it would assist with my prairie dogs coat as he is slowly becoming "naked" with no obvious cause. I'll definitely give this a try with Meow and let ya know.

Tags
prairie dog, prairie dogs