Here is my new kitty! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

Here is my new kitty!

I decided to name her Shadow. Yes I know how unoriginal for a black cat but she follows me everywhere and I don't even hear her. My other options were Ninja or Stealth. I am still kind of debating. Anybody have any ideas. I cannot believe that this cat was a stray! She comes when I call her, loves to be held, loves her tummy rubbed. And she leaves all of the animals alone! Here are some pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 08:53 PM Thread Starter

and another

post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

And one more

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 09:15 PM

Dena she is Beautiful! She is a Halloween cat! i like Stealth! Very cool!
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 10:31 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She's GORGEOUS, Dena!
What about naming her Eclipse?
Or Chimera? (said kimera, meaning "A fanciful mental illusion or fabrication")

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

Oooh Jade I love that idea! It is very unique. I will decide in the morning after I play with her all night but I definitely am leaning towards Chimera!
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 10:40 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

LOL. I almost didn't post it, I was thinking about it for the female kit! I'm leaning towards Justice now though, so you can use it.

Stephanie

post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 10:47 PM Thread Starter

Sneaky sneaky Jade! Keeping all of the good names for yourself!
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-29-2002, 10:54 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Me? Never!

Stephanie

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 05:16 AM

She is gorgoeus. Congrats again
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 07:42 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

So?! What's her name, Dena?!

Stephanie

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 09:23 PM

What a beauty. I'm glad she found you. I've found strays to often be better pets. They know what it is like to be turned out and are often grateful for the love and affection that they missed.
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-30-2002, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

My husband really likes the name Shadow. I researched the name Chimera and it doesn't really fit her so that name is still yours Jade! lol

My new idea was Eve because Capn. said she looks like a Halloween cat so I thought of All Hallow's Eve and came up with Eve. It fits her but then I was thinking of naming her something from the Hindu or Buddist mythology. I am still looking around but I am very partial towards Eve.

Any suggestions would be well appreciated!
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 12:24 AM

Eve is cool(I love it), but if your likes the name shadow, maybe you should go with that?
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 12:32 AM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Very beautiful cat.I feel the same way about strays making better pets.

Tags
black cat