Hey I thought we we're still mourning ! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Hey I thought we we're still mourning !

= ^ ~ ^ =

I dont Adam and Eve it, I arrived at Barbara's this afternoon with my bike and trailer to have her hush me and steer me away from the living room door of which was closed.

As soon as I heard the sound of little bells I knew what was up, and judging by the amount of jingling I estimated that she had got two new S**t machines.

Sorry about that I have this thing against cats what with being a gardener and all, after having been shown the two new kittens and telling them how much I hated them ( Which was a lie realy )

Because they are totaly adorable and Barbies house would'nt have been the same without a feline presence, they are both girls of course, no men allowed in the house so how I get away with stepping in the door I dont know, we eventualy named the two of them Penny and Tuppence and they we're frolicing away and playing a lot of the time.

And shorlty before I left Barbies they had a saucer of mashed sardines between them, they realy are so very huggable and although I may joke about how I hate them, I am telling porkies.

= ^ _ ^ =

I will try to get some pics of them on Wednesday the next time I am at Barbara's, but I can say one is chiefly black and the other is black and white, of course they are not black to look at.

Shirley was black and white, but her fur did look shiny blue black.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.

Last edited by Toky-Ohki; 07-03-2006 at 07:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Congrats! It will be very nice to see pictures. My boyfriend and I got our girls about a month after our kitty Willow died. We definitely weren't over the loss, but couldn't stand the empty house. It's very hard to be sad with 2 little fluffballs running around.

---------------------------
Millie
Mom to 2 crazy kitties and 1 African Clawed frog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Telling porkies, does that mean a big fat lie? I think I might be ion love with that expression. Congrats on the new pets!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 11:01 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnsweets
Telling porkies, does that mean a big fat lie? I think I might be ion love with that expression.
Lol, me too!

Congratulations on the new little ones. I'd love to see some pictures.

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 01:57 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

Kittens have a way of melting hearts and making a person go awwwww and just want to love them and watch them be silly lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

aww, sometimes the best medicine for heartache is someone new to love. You never forget the one you lost but... I know I'd find a kitty to fill my empty apartment as soon as it is empty.

Congrats for the new little furballs. Be looking for pictures in the future.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

= ^ _ ^ =

Thankyou ladies I am sure I will get some pics of them tommorow, although they are not my cats I will most likely be one of the people they will interact with thm the most.

Yes those little terrors certainly have a way of melting any hardened bruiser.

I just thought I would let you know I am not a bruiser.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.