Hi all you can see pics of my wild friends here - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-02-2005, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Smile

http://clearstar.blogspot.com

I've got an outdoor feral family that I've been taking care of. I've made lots of progress in socializing them. Hopefully I'll be able to find them a permanent home. I also get lots of other visitors, foxes, raccoons, possums, coyote and more. Then of course there are my own 3 indoor cats and a hamster!

Regards,
Daniel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 05:31 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Those photos are amazing!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 09:22 PM

Cool

I wish I could see them fro some reasion it comes up with message say that those pics or that site does not exist.
Sorry, hopfully I will be able to see them soem other tiem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikklegem
Those photos are amazing!
Thanks!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickybuns
I wish I could see them fro some reasion it comes up with message say that those pics or that site does not exist.
Sorry, hopfully I will be able to see them soem other tiem.
You must have some sort of internet routing or dns issue. Try again and hopefully it will work for you.
d
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 11:32 PM

It worked.

Those are some very nice looking animals. I was very suprised to see a Racoon and a Cat so closed to each other. and that fox very cool pics you should make a calender out of them. Thanks for sharing.
Korey
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Those are fantastic pictures! I'm especially fond of the 'coon pics. Good luck placing the kitties.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

Great pictures! Glad to hear you're doing well taming the cats. I'm sure you'll find them wonderful homes.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.

Tags
indoor cat, indoor cats