Horrific case of cruelty! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 03:16 AM Thread Starter
Resident Pixie

Angry Horrific case of cruelty!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005052889,00.html

Also an interesting story today in the paper about a cat who was allowed out and one day returned with a kidnapp threat attached to it's collar, apparently it had been fighting with some other peoples cats and eating their food, the note threatened that if it's owners did not put a stop to it that the next time it would be taken and put up for re-homing. Sure enough it happened again and this time the cat was taken and actually dumped a good few miles away from it's home, luckily a family friend spotted it, it had a note on it's collar saying it needed a new home.

Ronald Hickey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 03:50 AM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

thats horrible! poor kitty awww how could people be so cruel?

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 03:56 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

That is sick beyond words ...

WHY couldn't they have given him a more severe sentence? 2.5 months is ridiculous. And the girl he allegedly chocked should press charges as well. Surely they can get him for assault? He's already shown that by choking her, peoply who commit violence on animals usually go on to commit violence on people as well.

This is just so terrible ... It made my stomach churn reading about that poor cat.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:18 AM Thread Starter
Resident Pixie

2.5 months is ridiculous but then the laws in this country are generally pathetic.

Ronald Hickey

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Well I hope something bad happens to him in prison

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That's just sick!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

o.k. this is exactly WHY I don't let my cats roam free outside!!!

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.

Tags
poor kitty