How cute is this? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

How cute is this?

Hanging cat tree
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Alika

That is pretty cool... and much cheaper than most cat trees. I don't have a cat, but I've been looking into getting one for Xander (long story)... they're expensive!

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Aww, Xander would use a cat tree? That is so sweet! LTD has some really awesome things at great prices. The best thing is, you pay after you get your products delivered!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:34 PM
Alika

When he gets bigger, he's going to be able to have more run of the house (supervised, of course!) I've heard of people giving their iggies cat trees, and their iggies love to climb up them and just sit up there... they like being off the ground. I'm looking for one I can clamp a heat lamp too. So far, they're all out of my immediate price range

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Have you looked on ebay? What about the one I just posted? Would that be safe for him?
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:40 PM
Alika

I'm looking for one that's just a post with a flat top. It would be nice if there was a lip on the top to hold a clamp lamp. It's more of a piece of perching furniture than a hidey hole... so he doesn't need one with the little houses. The taller, the better.

They have a multi-leveled one shaped like a tree at PetsMart and PetCo, but they want like $200 for it!

I'm not desperate, yet. He doesn't have much freedom now, becuase he's still small enough to get under and behind things. Maybe next year for Christmas I'll be seriously looking for one. For now, I've just been browsing

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Ah okay. At least you have a year to save up to buy him a nice cat tree. I didn't know iguanas fancy cat trees! I learned something new today. I agree with you about the prices of cat trees. They really rip people off! I can't see how they can be so expensive.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:45 PM
Alika

I know! It's really just a piece of wood wrapped in a piece of carpet. If you had the time, the tools, and any kind of building skill at all, you could build one fairly cheap.

Time I have, but I don't have tools or building skill. That's why they rip you off; they know it's more convenient just to buy the thing.

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

I agree. Dave always tells me, "Hey, I could build one of those". I tell him, "Yes you could but I would like it before I retire". Shoot, I would pay someone to make one for me and it would be cheaper!
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:52 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

My cats would LOVE that!!!! I don't think I have room for it though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Steph, the cat tree is collapsable so you can put it away when you need to use the door. Am I a bad influence or what?
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 01:35 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

That is so cool...I am now thinking about getting it for my kitties!!! LOL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 03:21 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

I love it! I want it!

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh WOW!!!! I love it, too! I SO want one! And it's not very expensive either, which is good! That is such a neat idea! And look at the little kitty peeking out!

~* Jackie *~

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-21-2004, 07:50 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

That's really neat. It's like one of those shoe organizers..just for cats!

Tags
rabbit cage