I Desperately need help, my Huge cat isn't tolerating my Tiny Kitten? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Exclamation I Desperately need help, my Huge cat isn't tolerating my Tiny Kitten?

Months ago, my scrawny 4 year old male cat Buddy went missing. We put ads up everywhere. No luck. Recently, we've adopted a four month old female kitten named Sugar. She had previously lived in a house with many other cats. She is very sweet and sociable towards everyone, including other cats. However, something very miraculous happened today. My dad found my cat, Buddy. Thing is, he is a WHALE! Turns out an old lady a few neighborhoods over found him and decided to take him in and over-feed him. So he is here now, and we are keeping both. Buddy is horribly vicious towards Sugar. Sugar is very friendly and sweet towards him but he is a monster towards her. He is about four times her size and looks as though he is very much able to kill her. I'm really worried, is there a way we can keep Sugar alive until Buddy decides to change his ways?

It is a desperate situation because I am NOT exaggerating when I say that he looks like he is able to kill her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 06:44 PM
can't think of one, help

I'd try to keep them as seperate as possible, is Buddy neutered? Remember he has experienced a lot of changes and will take some time to settle down.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

well think about it this way, its his home and he comes home to find that a GIRL lives there now, hes angry, and confused. hopefully he comes around soon keep them seperated when possible and always when you aren't around, then allow them to be introduced slowly, and preferably when they are busy doing other things,

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
huge cat tiny kitten