I Really Need Help! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-26-2002, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Chim-Chim GizzardFanny!

Question I Really Need Help!

I am so sad. i have somehow developed allergies to my cat Angel. I cannot be in the same room with her and I feel she is not getting the attention she deserves. She is a sapyed female. I am looking for a good home for her. She gets along fine with dogs (torments them in fact) and I am pretty sure she would get along with other cats after a proper introduction. She gets along about as fine as a ccat can with rodents. She will stick her paw in the cage and feel around but she's kinda scared of the chin. She is gorgeous. She is a little overweight because we adopted her when she was a kitten and she must have felt the food would get taken away so she ate and ate and ate. Now after two years or so she has been eating less and I can see her weight getting better. She loves anyone and everyone! She would make a wonderful pet and I want her to have more attention. Puh lease if you live around MD consider. We may be willing to drive to DE, PA, VA or even WV for a good home for her. She has all her shots. And sinceI've gotten allergies she has been chewing at her fur on her stomach from boredom. It will bebetter when she gets more attention. She would come with two litter boxes, food, waterbowl and accesories. In the fall we put her on a harness and took her outside to see if we cold burn the fat off so she could go on walks also. Please help? If you know anybody that lost a cat recently, I know she'd be perfect. (Also, if you know an elderly person that would only have time to devote to her, that wouldbe the perfect home definetely!) Thanks!

I will include pictures when i am home this afternoon.

Alicyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
litter box, litter boxes