If your cat wasn't a cat, what would he/she be? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

Wink If your cat wasn't a cat, what would he/she be?

Mike and I were being silly this morning, and we were talking about what kind of animals our kitties would be if they weren't kitties. The reason that this conversation got started was because I said Jasmine reminds me of a cheetah. She is so long and lean with a small head, and she is really wild. She acts just like a cheetah!

So then I said that Oliver would be a walrus

And Tiger would probably be a great horned owl.

What do your cats look like?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Umm...my cats look like cats...bbuuuttttt...if my cats weren't cats...Jade would be a devil!!! I swear she is such a brat...

And Gabby would be a snobby rich girl!! Haha...that is just their exact personalities!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb9101
Umm...my cats look like cats...bbuuuttttt...if my cats weren't cats...Jade would be a devil!!! I swear she is such a brat...

And Gabby would be a snobby rich girl!! Haha...that is just their exact personalities!

How funny. Thats how my mom's cat is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 03:59 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Hobo would be a Queen. She will only sleep in her cat bed if the bed itself is sitting on top of a pillow. Plus she will only eat a certain brand of cat food. Forget table scraps, she acts like we're trying to poison her by making her eat our left overs.

Jag would be an opera singer. He's always howling and meowing.

Rhonda

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlette
Hobo would be a Queen. She will only sleep in her cat bed if the bed itself is sitting on top of a pillow. Plus she will only eat a certain brand of cat food. Forget table scraps, she acts like we're trying to poison her by making her eat our left overs.

Jag would be an opera singer. He's always howling and meowing.
This is great.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 04:18 PM

Well Eve, I think she would be a cat anyway you look at it. Varuca would be my human child. She does everything short of asking for college tuition but I'm waiting.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

OMG this thread is so funny!! Nothing like bearing the lives of our spoiled rotten cats!!

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Hmmm, I'm surprised! Mine aren't prissy acting at all! Tiger is kind of whiny, but not prissy. Jazzy is like a wild beast and Ollie...well he is just like a fat and lazy walrus, basking on a rock or floating in the sea.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Kitty would be a cheetah as shes a lean mean hunting machine, well when her legs right and my other cat puss puss well he would be a big fat fluffy hamster as he spends most of the day sleeping and only gets up at night and he crams himself into tight spaces

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

If Gerona could choose, she'd probably be Don Vito (from the "Godfather").

But I say she'd either be Moby Schmoo (her nickname ) the Great White Kitty Whale or a snow leopard.

Galina ... hmmm ... a Russian princess. Just looking at my little Bo-tuffet says "Russian Princess." (Her NAME is Russian and she has the Russian grumpiness! )

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 07:13 PM

Red face

Ollie the walrus... Love the pics Steph!
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 08:48 PM

I can't really imagine my cats as other animals but I think I know where they would fit in if they were humans ...

Bean would be a thief ... she's always trying to steal people food by sneaking up on the person eating (which is SO funny, BTW). She's already "dressed in black" so she's ready to do a job anytime. lol

Miss Bennett would be the kind old lady down the street. The one who calls you "deary" and invites you to tea ...

Elvis would be the little nerdy boy with the big thick glasses. You know, the one that everyone makes fun of but eventually grows up to be a millionaire?

Tigger would be a big executive. She'd be the one already making a million bucks and living the life of luxury.

Moonpie would be a famous athlete. She'd be in the Olympics for long jumps!

Nutmeg would be a TV reporter. She always has something to say ...
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 08:58 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

great thread. ok...

Layla would be (and i'm totally serious) the Devil. Satan herself. She would preside over all of h*ll and bite and scratch everyone.

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 10:10 PM

Hmmmm, what would my cats be?

I think Doodles would be a stay at home person. Lounge around all day, watch a little tv, eat a LOT and generally do nothing.

I think Pumpkin would be in some sort of wrecking crew. The way she likes to knock things over, that would be perfect for her.
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula86
great thread. ok...

Layla would be (and i'm totally serious) the Devil. Satan herself. She would preside over all of h*ll and bite and scratch everyone.

I love this! Its so funny! Elf your descriptions were great!

Tags
cat food, table scraps