I'm back visiting the cat section again! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

I'm back visiting the cat section again!

So Alex is completely in love with Milko. Like totally!!!! Last night we went to see some christmas lights and he told me that I couldn't take biscuit (it is just one house that a 75 year old man does up every year. He makes the news etc....he sets up his whole garage as well, you walk through his yard and he has soooo much stuff set up) but he was desperate to take Milko!!! He was really upset that he couldn't take him because we had nothing to put him. He was sleepy when we left the house but I thought that if he got playful we'd never be able to keep himh appy holding him. I know at work that we can get small dog carriers, and they have like a mesh so that the dog can see out and I told him I'd get him one. I just thought though that I may be able to order something better from the us....you guys have much better things like that and seeing as how it's for Alex as long as it isn't ridiculously priced he'd probably be happy to pay it. So do you guys know of any I could order off the net?

And Steph (veggers) where did you get ollie's car harness from? Alex wants one for Milko!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:51 PM

That is so funny!!!
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

I know Natalie!!! He wants to take him everywhere he can...it will be biscuit and Milko in the back seat!!! No room for kiddies now!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:53 PM

Get a mini van.
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

don't you remember I like small, squishy cars!!!

post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:54 PM

You can get cat harnesses too and put him on a leash...a friend of mine leash trained her siamese! If you start now, you could make a success of it with Milko!
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:56 PM

That's why it's called a mini van. It's big but makes people think they are small. Okay, that made no sense.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

I thought of that...we have rabbit harnesses that I said we'll put him in now...to attach to him when we are out as well but I wanted something he could carry him with, incase a cat hating dog comes out of nowhere!! I swear he is mental! We are even going to have Biscuit and Milko's photo taken with Santa!!

post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Natalie are you on gum and pens again?

Ok guys gotta go have lunch!!! Help me out here!! My boyfriend is a cat maniac!!!

post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSbunny
So Alex is completely in love with Milko. Like totally!!!! Last night we went to see some christmas lights and he told me that I couldn't take biscuit (it is just one house that a 75 year old man does up every year. He makes the news etc....he sets up his whole garage as well, you walk through his yard and he has soooo much stuff set up) but he was desperate to take Milko!!! He was really upset that he couldn't take him because we had nothing to put him. He was sleepy when we left the house but I thought that if he got playful we'd never be able to keep himh appy holding him. I know at work that we can get small dog carriers, and they have like a mesh so that the dog can see out and I told him I'd get him one. I just thought though that I may be able to order something better from the us....you guys have much better things like that and seeing as how it's for Alex as long as it isn't ridiculously priced he'd probably be happy to pay it. So do you guys know of any I could order off the net?

And Steph (veggers) where did you get ollie's car harness from? Alex wants one for Milko!!!!
Carmen, I got it from Petsmart and I think you can order it online. Its awesome. You should get one! Its only $20. If you want to take him places in the car, you should start now while he's young. Petsmart is also coming out with cool carrying bags that you can hook a kitty's harness into, and their head can stick out so they can look at around. That is so cute that Alex loves him. Mike is the same way with the ratties!
post #11 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 09:02 PM

Carmen, I just spit my gum out and my pen exploded! Partly in my mouth, I bit the ink cartridge thingie. Try explaining blue teeth to someone.
post #12 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

natalie! blue teeth, in my experience, has always been a good look!!!

Steph, I can only find the harness you use for Ollie in their article on riding with your pet safely. Do you remember the exacty name of the harness? Or who the manufacturer was...that way I could look up the manufacturer!

That carry bag sounds awesome...when is it coming out?

post #13 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

It's ok Steph...I found it!!!! I can order it online! I showed alex but he hasn't said to order it yet. He has been in the car a few times and he does really well but he is in a cat carrier and he sort of gets thrown around a bit in it so I wanted something nicer for him. Pluys the cage is one from work and I'll need to return it soon! Do you know where I could see a picture of the new carrier they are bringing out?

post #14 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:46 PM

Um, I'm not sure. They have them in the stores but maybe not online. They have like a million on ebay though. Just search for cat bags or cat carrier bags. There are some really cute ones!
post #15 of 37 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

thanks steph! I didn't think of e-bay! (I think I'm the only person in the world that has never purchased something from ebay!)