Integrated dog and cat run? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-07-2012, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
canis lupus familiaris

Integrated dog and cat run?

My in-laws left "junk" aka a wonderful shelf for pool supplies that I'm going to be attaching some wire to and making a cat run!

Husband and I have been thinking about what to do when we move. I really like pretty things and considered making a cat run like Cats of Australia

I don't think this person has dogs as well

Luna, Loki, Salem, and Binx like to all crowd around my screen door and sun bathe...playing with each other and such. I wouldn't want to make different runs for each since they're all so close.

I thought about making a similar setup but with a grassy area so the dogs can go to the bathroom. What do you guys think? Also do you think fake grass would be too much of a problem? Dogs will probably venture elsewhere on the future property but we planned on fowls as well...so everyone has to be closed off.

[B]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spyro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Loki
Luna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Newborn Pup

I tried the fake grass for my dog in this litter box type thing I bought....eeeek! The smell was AWFUL.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-30-2012, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
canis lupus familiaris

haha thanks! Will take that into consideration

[B]
Spyro
Loki
Luna