Introducing Cammie - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Introducing Cammie

Here are some pics I took this morning. She is sooooooo hard to take pics of because she moves so much! Hope you like them!

Here she is.

Listening to the gardeners outside.

Getting sleepy.

Drinking water. She is a lot smaller than she looks in these pics!

Sticking her head in Mike's slipper. They all love the shoe pile!

more coming right up...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Playing with Ollie.

Not quite used to wearing a collar, but she's doing good.

This pic gives you an idea of her size compared to fatso Ollie lol. They are playing in this pic even though it looks like he is attacking her.

Playing some more. Ollie is being so good to her.

Queen of the kitchen table.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

I will post many more pics as she grows. You guys know how I love to post pics!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

She is a cutie Steph!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 02:57 PM

Aweee Steph she is adorable she almost looks like "Lucy" one of our foster kitties we had
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww Stephanie! Cammie is beautiful!!!!!!!! Great pictures!!!!! I love them all! Those one's on top of your cat tree are too cute! My kitties have that same little house as the one picture of her and her collar! And, next to the bowl she is drinking out of, I think the dish I had for the cats before was just like it! I had to put it up high so my dogs couldn't get to the cat food and one day it got knocked over and broke!
That's great Ollie is doing so well with her!!!! Look at them playing! I'm sure Tiger will come around soon and join in the mischief!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 03:31 PM

She is so cute! I'm glad you could give her a good home!
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 03:40 PM

Awww She's adorable!!! Congratulations on your new baby!!! 8)
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 05:14 PM

WOW!! That's not just a "grey cat" ... she's GORGEOUS!!!! That color is absolutely stunning!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooo happy she has you
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 05:35 PM

Stephanie, she is a small girl. She is so dainty. I love how she is sitting like a hen. And Ollie is being such a gentleman. I am so happy you have Cammie in your life. I can tell she is already making an impact on how you feel.
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise
I can tell she is already making an impact on how you feel.
Thanks guys. She is helping, but I'm still extremely sad, and I still hurt all over. I have absolutely no appetite and I'm starting to look like I have an eating disorder. Part of me feels guilty that Cammie is here being loved and Sneakers is gone. I know that its not my fault though, but I still feel guilty and I miss my Sneakers. It really hurts.
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 05:51 PM

Red face

Congratulations on your new baby! Cammie is gorgeous, I hope you will be one big happy family..
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 05:53 PM

Quote:
She is helping, but I'm still extremely sad, and I still hurt all over. I have absolutely no appetite and I'm starting to look like I have an eating disorder. Part of me feels guilty that Cammie is here being loved and Sneakers is gone. I know that its not my fault though, but I still feel guilty and I miss my Sneakers. It really hurts.
Sweety, it's going to be that way for a long while.... I just tried to view my "Memorial Video" for Max thinking "maybe this time" I wont cry... but wrong I was. I'm still all stuffed up with a tummy in knots. To make matters worse I followed up by viewing a video of Samson when he was just a puppy playing with Chelsea and geeeeeeeezzzzzzzz -- All of us always remember pets we've lost. You wouldn't expect a mother who lost her child to forget the child and to not still be sad over the loss would you? At the same time, you wouldn't expect her to stop living and/or to ignore her other and/or new children right? The same is true with our pets.

It will get better... but you'll always have your moments.... and that's ok. Especially when you have other furbies to cuddle with and love to help you through those moments ....
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 05:57 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicOlio
I'm still all stuffed up with a tummy in knots.....
I know what you mean about having knots in your stomach. Thanks Deb for being there.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-15-2004, 06:33 PM

She's beautiful Steph, Sneakers would want you to share your home and love with another kitty

Tags
cat food