Introducing my Crazy Cats - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 07:16 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

Introducing my Crazy Cats

Hello,
Jsut wanted ot intor my kitty cats. I woudl make an album of thembut every time I do it wont let me put pictures in it. I onyl have 4 cats which I think are from another planet. lol I love my boys they are 6 years old now. They are brothers. Also the girls are so cute and fluffy. They are mother and daughter. One of my boys is the daddy. here they are.

ANGUS- THE ZEN CAT
Angus better known On Myspace as The Zen Cat And yes he has his own myspace page. Angus is on the wird side. He is Siames, Domestic Short hair and Bob Cat but only like 15 to 10 percent. He takes after the siames more.
Angus is alway lancky looking. He took 1st place at the Local fair for the blackest cat there. 2nd for the most talest and longest tail.

D.C The Buddha Cat
Better Know as the Budda Cat on Myspace Yes he also has his own Myspcae account.. Siames, Domestic Short hair Bob cat mix like his brother. He take the ear tips and puffy checks and looks more liek a barn cat.

This is his more leaner look he didnt get out this summer becuase the fleas were horrible so he still has his chunkyness. LOL he took 1st place at the local fair for the fattest cat. PLus 1st place for the coolest trick sit, shake and hi five.

GEM (GEMMIE BEAR)
Gem For short got her name becuase she looks so sweet an inocent when kitten to now but she can be a well you know at times, I'm the Queen Cat. She is Sorta like Smantha On sex in the City. She may be fixed but has not lost the erdge, and no matter how old she is she knows shes got it going on. She is Domestic Long haired or Long hiared Barn cat.
This is her fluffyest. Since she has been fixed she's a little cubby then ushally. She lost a lot of fluffy ness with 2 litters of kittens but won 1st place for the most fluffyest and the coolest marked plus most beautiflest eyes

JEWEL (JEWELY BEAR)

Jewels better know as Jewely bear is a little mischif maker at times you can tell by that look. She is cute kitty like her dad some diva like her mom with some weird stuff like her uncle, but more feminet like fariys and Unicorns type deal. She is a Long Hair Domestic cat or Barn Cat. She has the siames in her as you can tell with the ears. Although her and her Dad wehn play turn the house in to Kitty Daytona. lol.
Jewels is sweet she took 1st place for the prettyest eyes and the nicest grey and white long coat. 2ns place for most beautifulest eyes.

http://www.freewebs.com/thekatzscratchingpost/

Here is the website I jsut started it not to long agon and only the front page is done let me know what you all think. Any info that you think would be good to post on my site would be helpfull you can always send it to my e-mail even get your pictures on the phot galerie whenI get a chance. With credit to you and your cats names even a short decrpition of them. I want to hold cat photo of the month contest on my site eventually for soemthing fun to do and then eventally take all teh winer and runners up and make a calinder to sell tohelp out feral, strays and other cats find homes as in donate it to eitehr cat rescues or SPCA.
Diamond

Last edited by Diamond01; 09-25-2009 at 07:19 AM. Reason: For got the e-mail [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 12:04 AM
Amateur Zookeeper

Very cute!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-28-2009, 07:07 AM
RAT ADDICT

Cute pictures!

I was going to make pages for my cats.
I used to have pages done for my ratties!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2009, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

thanks. They are so cook exspecially DC he is the only one the rats really tolerate and get alone with. Some i have to be in a no cat in the room beucase they have that fear of them except him they are relaxed around him. Most of my nice photos of my rats is becuase DC is in the room and they are looking at him and wanting to go to him and play.
Vinilla i love your cats they are so beautiful. Angus was names after Angus Young from AC/DC the singer. and DC is from that darn cat but his twin sister was AC so he got DC they were born in the same sack. I would have kept her but at the time I didnt have the money to fix either of them. We are working on getting his daughter fixed becuase there are so many stays arudn here that no one wants anymore cats. thats how I got 3 orphend kittens. I'll have to post them sometime.
Diamond
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 02:08 AM

Cats gone crazy
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

I still have yet found time to work on my site at all on the cats or other critters I have been very bussy. Also my fieonce and I have cought a cold and are going to morrow to get it checked out. There was a case of the swin flue here and they are advising people that if it feels like a cold or more then one to get it checked out.
They listeded in the paper the symptoms and they are the same as a regualer cold or flue which is scary. So I have been and my fieonce wearing thouse dr. looking masks or the ones that you see them wear in a saw mill around the house and the critters becuase i dont know if they could catch something like that. As in when i got to play with them or feed/water/cage clean and all.
The orphaned kittens are doing swell they are 5 weeks old know and they are eating solids or soft food with some dry and water still wanting the bottle and all our cats were weaned at 6 to 7 weeks old but some ocasinaly still nursed off thier moms after 8 weeks if the mom let them. But the weening is doing good.
I will post some pictures hopefully here soon of them and the oprhaned kittens.
Diamond
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-09-2009, 03:33 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

They are so lovely, tuxedo coat always capture my hear. Gorgeous DC.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-10-2009, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Rat-Taz-Tic-ly Addicted

DC is my baby. Granted I love all my cats but he is my special buddy. He sits. lays down. Shakes, hi fives, specks, and sits up. His brother somtimes dose it but not as much. DC was my pick and was the only one out of the litter that would sleep with me and had to be around me. His brother after a while started doing that and then started when people came to look at them both him and DC would scrtch and hiss so they made it clear they were staying. I owned thier mom and aunt and all the kittens plus them found homes becuase at the time I lived with my parents and we could not aford 500 that the vet wanted to fix 2 females. Later on when I met my other half we got Gem and DC gave me Jewles.
DC and me have a bond like an owner with a dog would have like were conected like twins or something i cant really exsplain it but when he had a blader infecting he acted the same way I did when I had my blater and kidney infection on top of one another. If it wasnt for me going threw that i would have not pick up the signs he was showing. I rushed him to the the vet and was correct. I also was told I could give him pepto to help and cranberry juice like i drink. So all my critters get that 1 a week the rodents have no problem with it but the cats and dogs do.
Angus the black on I love but he brings out my goffy side as in crazy funny side were the girls bring out the which in me. DC brings out my loving warm side and creative side.
DC came about becuase when they were born i was listeing to AC/DC and his sister was AC and he was DC which also stand for Darn Cat from the Disney movie the old and newer one. Angus is after the singer Angus Young. DC face blaze also is off and looks like a lower case d. Alot of my pets have had markings on them that look like numbers, letters and other things. May be one day i can put the whole alphabet and numbers to gether and make a picture book with patches. Angus has a white mark that is on his chest that look like a moon crest and Gem had a patch on her back and rump going on down her tail that look like a butter fly I'll have to post some pics later.
Diamond
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-27-2009, 05:52 PM

So cute. Angus looks exactly like my older one!

Tags
cat pictures