Introducing my kitties - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-25-2003, 09:41 PM
HyperAngel

Cool Introducing my kitties

I never got around to it so I might as well start. (pictures will follow soon, I have to get the scanner up and running) We have:

Malika: the orange tabby. She came from a free-kittens home. She is my little girl...err not so little. Erin and Stacy you can attest to that . She resembles a basket ball with legs. Ever since she had kittens quite a few years ago she never went back to her teen-cat figure.

Baby Boy: all black cat. He was a stray we found in the snow. He is very musclar but loves anyone that will pet him. He's a cuddler and basically believes he is the family dog. Erin and Stacy are some of his favorite people that have been over to visit. He also spends his spare time bothering mom for food and sleeping in strange and morally wron positions.

Sparky II: the grey tabby. He came to us from the Humans Society after we saw a story about him and a litter of kittens that were dumped off. He resembled our past Sparky and Dad had to go get him. I do fondly call him satan but I love him. He is a lap cat to me only. He climbs curtains, attacks furniture and Malika, and spends his days reeking havok in our home.

That is the family of 3 cats. They all say hi!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2003, 11:05 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

wow, what a crew! I keep telling Ray all we need is 3-7 more cats, he keeps telling me I need medication, I am not sure what he means by that! Your cats sound cute and lovy! Can't wait to see pics!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2003, 01:36 PM
Erin

Baby Boy is the best cat, next to sylvester!

I love your cats Tiffany!

Tags
black cat, family dog