Introducing my Kitties - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
What If Your Mother Was Watching You

Booger- female- 8years

Hermie- female- 4years

Mouse- female- 3 years

Titus- male- 14months

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I have been frosted
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awww so cute...mouse looks all feminin lol they are all adorable

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 06:56 AM
Crazy Woman Driver

ah theyre all georgeous!!! I especially like boogers face markings

Caroline
( Just two of my many alter egos )

I
my new job and my girls, Polly puss cat
and Isis puss cat

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 07:16 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

So cute. Titus looks like he's having a lot of fun with that box.

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are all super cute, but Booger has to be my fave.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

Aw they are so adorable!

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Playful Pup

Awww very cute!

Kara L. VanDenBerg
Lake Effect Pet Training

Free dog training tips, cat training tips, articles, breed information, and various pet information by a professional animal behaviorist. We have many items available to purchase to benefit rescue.

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 12:08 PM Thread Starter

Thanks! They are all a blessing. Booger is queen here, Hermie the recluse, Mouse the pest, and Titus the clown. Everyone has a role!

I have been frosted

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Oily Chickenspew

Mouse is HANDSOME!!! what breed is he? do you know?? he's like the dream cat for me (when i have my own place)

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 01:48 PM Thread Starter

Mouse's mother looked just like her- her father was an oriental mix- though it is hard to tell for all the hair, her face is quite angular and her eyes quite large and slanted. We got Mouse through a newspaper ad. Mouse shed quite a lot last summer, so it was easier to tell the angles of her face- I think she looks very angora- in fact, the vet never asked me, but has her down in their records as an angora mix

I have been frosted

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Another picture- I was trying to find a full-body shot of Hermie- she has such a gorgeous tail- this was the only half-clear one I have- with Mouse and Booger and Hermie having a bathfest-

I have been frosted

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 02:02 PM Thread Starter

I keep thinking of more pictures! LOL

My favorite feature of Hermie's is her toes- she has that one white toe on one foot and the one coloured toe on the other foot- I just love her toes!

I have been frosted

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Oily Chickenspew

very Very vEry veRy verY VERY cute!!! i love 'em!!!

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Oh I have to show my husband that picture of Hermie! She reminds me of the kitty in Harry Potter - Mrs Norris. She is so cute and those toes! I have never seen kitty toes like them and i have to say I have seen a ton of kitty toes over the years!
The bathfest picture is great!

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 07-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

gorgeous kitties!!!