Intruder Alert!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Resident Pixie

Intruder Alert!!!

Was seeing my mother out to her taxi when i noticed a cat i've seen about recently, one of the neighbours furries, anyway it's bounded straight up and into our hall and started eating Goldie's food!!!! And it wasn't shy either when I picked it up and put it outside it's shot back in for a second helping, although this time Goldie is on the scene, que lots of hissing from Goldie (first time we've heard her hiss) and loud angry like meow, still the invader wasn't bothered, I picked it up put it outside again and closed the door. Persistant little furry though it started scratching/scraping at the door trying to get in, this time I resorted to the water squirter and it sauntered off somewhere. In hindsight should have looked at it's collar to see who owns it (the other day it had no collar). Changed Goldie's food and generally pampered her since.......

Ronald Hickey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 06:42 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

You just dont know who cat it can be or how many other cats dinners it has eaten.

You dont even know how many other cats dinners your has eaten.

Intruders in the house, good lordy that cat must have been realy hungry judging by the way it acted.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
Resident Pixie

Well Goldie don't eat other cats dinners as she's an indoor only cat.

Ronald Hickey

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2005, 03:22 AM
Adolescent Pup

I had almost the same thing happen today! The next door neighbor's cat got out and came right to my door. When i opened it she tried to run in but I caught her.
The difference is, my Pixel wanted the cat to come in! She cried at the door for a long time after I took the cat home. I think she's mad at me for playing with her friend and not letting them play together.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2005, 12:17 PM

There is a cat that will not leave our house area. It has almost gotten inside of the house. It seems very sweet, it will come up to you and rub against your legs and meow a sweet meow, but when you reach down to pet it, it either bites you or scratches you.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-08-2005, 01:27 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

my next door nabor cat is an indoor out door cat and we used to share "custidy" she would always coming running up to me to say hi when i cam home then she would rub up against me then she wouldnudge you to pet her, before i got trinity i would pet her for a long time. but now when she sniffs my hand she looks at me like i betrayed her and runs away. she came into my house once and my roommate freaked out. i just laughed