Isis... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

Isis...

aka the pissinator...

She's a very dominant cat who really should go to a single feline home with no children. Honestly! She hates all babies... we had the kitten, she hated poor Botox cause she got more attention. SO she would pee on random things... Then Nancy's granddaughter stayed over night. Well, Isis wasn't so happy with the kid either, so she peed on her sleeping bag.

She can fight tooth and claw with the other cats but Nancy doesn't want to get rid of her. If she doesn't like something she'll pee on it... right in front of you! She doesn't even hide it... We're hoping that today after she is spayed maybe her demeanor will change.

I certainly hope so! The little brat peed on my dress pants some time last night and I didn't notice (they were dry) until I was a bit down teh road and had to go back and change. My door will stay SHUT while I am gone. it usually is at night cause Callie is therea nd I don't want the cats harrassing her and wakinng me up. But she hasn't been home so I left it open last night for the other kitties. Not happening again...

I hope she changes! Honestly we can't seem to detour this horrible behavior! We're still trying... Any suggestions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 10:36 AM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Woah thats an evil cat! My vet had a cat that was like this come in for a spay and she had polly cystic overies or something along the lines of that and she became a huge sweet heart after they spayed her! so theres hope! i guess the PCO made her have MAJOR PMS all the time!

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

goodness, PMS indeed!!! I hope Isis does change. I don't want to put up with it for a whole year!! She really would be better off in a whom where seh could be the only cat for atttention. And a place where they change the litter boxes frequently... she's touchy about that.

, [username] .

Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

well what this cat would do was claw the owners face. She was super vendictive and all this stuff.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-28-2005, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

woah...o.O indeed! glad she's better now.

, [username] .

Contacts are my profile.

Tags
litter box, litter boxes