Isnt cat slobber just the best... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2009, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
I am allergic to maths

Isnt cat slobber just the best...

Isnt cat slobber just the best , my cat has the sniffles and decided that my bed was the best place to get warm and recover (not suprising, he may be a family cat but he likes me the most, he always comes when I call him. This may be because I take care of him and feed him and makes sure he gets the fuss he deserves, and he thinks thats alot ) Well, the only time he gets up is to go to the toilet and thats because I make him, he wont even get up for food and since I dont want wet food on my bed or really in my room he gets about a hundful an hour of cat biscuits. He eats them all up, yum yum, and then decided to go all over my bed and lick up any crumbs he has dropped, isnt it lovely having trails of cat slobber all over your bed, I really wish he wouldnt do that. I decided it was time for a photo session but he wasnt having any of it, he decided it was pretend-to-groom-and-scratch-the camera-when-she-tries-to-take-a-photo time . Hopefully I well get some pics to show you when he is feeling less grumpy but for now you will have to make do with the one, my display pic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-11-2009, 11:44 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Cats are hilarious!! They are all so full of personallity it's crazy!! I'd love to see more pics of him! My kitty hates pics too! She has a scowl in every one I've ever taken!!

Mandy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2009, 02:48 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

gotta love sick babies...kids, dogs, cats...they are all the same lol Frahnz had a tummy ache for 2 days last week and laid in my bed getting pampered (food and water) and now my daughter is really sick and she is in my bed eating and drinking...and tissues everywhere, I think I would prefer the kitty slobber lol...so right now both are in my bed asleep

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
I am allergic to maths

Today he got up and went to his food bowl and when I offered him wet food he went to the cupboard which I knew meant he wanted dry food. I filled his bowl but he just sat and stared at it, I took out a handful and put it on the floor, he went straight and ate it! He has been refusing to eat dry food out of his bowl all day. Next he went and sat by the door so I let him out, another strange thing is he wont use our path, he goes through the bush, down our neighbours path and off down the street. Funny habbits cats have, his fave places to sleep are awkward places where he doesnt fit like on a shelf full of books or stretched out inbitween the wall and the radiator. Pics soon, just havent had a chance yet!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2009, 09:18 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

I just love when a kitty sneezes and sprays you with kitty snot!
Oh and our kitty Bean also drools when she is happy. And sometimes she shakes her head and it goes all over like a dog. I just love kitties.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny

Tags
cat food, dribble