It's FAR too early!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

Thumbs down It's FAR too early!!

The day after St Patricks day Maggie decided it was play time at 5am. She came running full force into my bedroom, while I was sleeping, and jumped up onto & off of my night stand & then off of the side of my face using her back feet to push off as my face was a kitty spring board to jump over the bed to the other side & onto the floor.

WHY COULDN'T SHE GO UNDER THE BED?!?

Anyway thought I'd share...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

LOL it's ok- I can take it now ... as long as you didn't laugh at 5 in the morning when it happened... I am SOO NOT a morning person!!

The scabs are just starting to go away now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-22-2005, 11:18 PM
Miss New Booty

Aww Kay! That is awful! Cat scratches really hurt! It was so close to your eye, too. Glad your ok, that silly Maggie! When my cats scratch me, it puffs up and itches for awhile, I have to wash it out and put neosporin on it. One time, Ginger got Brad with her back claws really bad, we never knew why. We were walking out of the room, something freaked her out and she leaped up and flipped around and pushed off Brad's leg and left 2 huge gashes in his leg, it was horrible and bleeding alot, he has scars from it still.

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 01:49 AM

Ouch!

Since Magilla has one claw on each paw that does not retract I have to keep checking them to make sure they are trimmed so I take the opportunity to chase everyone down and do nails. Even though I know my cats are safe my husband would have a heart attack if he saw scratch marks like those on me.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 04:34 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

I'd be cranky too Kay!!! Especially at 5am!! Milko gets routine nail clip every week to two weeks....he's pretty good at it now actually and doesn't try and fight it. Things like 5am wake up calls are another reason why he is locked in the laundry of a night time!!! He goes crazy at around 8pm and 7am where he is a total menace but if we go out to the laundry late at night he's always asleep...he's pretty adjusted to his lifestyle.
I still can't believe you copped those scratches at 5am!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Ouch!!! I hate being woken up by an animal jumping on ya!! LOL....

When we were kids, Sam, (our family cat growing up, Mal has her now) anyhow, Sam would sleep with you, but always slept on your pillow...which was great until you moved your head! LOL...then she'd attack your face for waking her up! LOL...she was sure a pain sometimes...

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ouch I know how that feels.
I have only been scratched on the face once and I have a lumpy scar from it and my arms have big scars on them.
My cats are very calm thank goodness, I bought them toys and they just look at them as if to say yeah and what shall I do with that then and then go off and nap somewhere.
They are either eating or napping.

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Ouch well i can sympathise there, my cat sometimes does the 5am rounds and uses me as a spring board to get behind my bed although luckily shes got short claws so no accidents as on yet

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-23-2005, 08:54 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

See now, that's why I sleep with the bedroom door closed

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!