Jasmine Update - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Wink Jasmine Update

Jasmine is doing really well. She has been gaining weight and she looks sooooo much healthier! She is no longer the skinny and frail kitten that she was when I first got her. She loves to eat and has tons of energy now. She is very fiesty and a little wild. She plays with Ollie all night long now. Here are a few recent pics:

Oliver decides he wants the cat tree to himself. Jasmine isn't giving it up without a fight!

Oliver lays on Jasmine so she will have to jump off. He knows she won't last long under his fat body!

Eventually Ollie wins the cat tree. Jasmine put up a good fight though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 12:08 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

moved this to the cat forum.... was posted in dogs.

Ollie is adorable!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisanne
moved this to the cat forum.... was posted in dogs.
Oops! Sorry about that!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 12:26 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwww they really look so cute together my two cats ignore each other infact my female cat hates the male she avoids him at all costs and if he goes near her she hisses at him and if he gets any closer she whacks him

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystbelle
aaaaawwww they really look so cute together my two cats ignore each other infact my female cat hates the male she avoids him at all costs and if he goes near her she hisses at him and if he gets any closer she whacks him
Awww, thats too bad. How old are they? My cat Tiger is 3 and he had a harder time accepting Jasmine, but I knew that if he learned to put up with Oliver, he could put up with any cat! She gets on his nerves sometimes and he hisses at her when she tries to play with his tail, but most of the time he is really nice to her. Maybe boys adapt better to newbies than adult females do.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 02:02 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirl
Awww, thats too bad. How old are they? My cat Tiger is 3 and he had a harder time accepting Jasmine, but I knew that if he learned to put up with Oliver, he could put up with any cat! She gets on his nerves sometimes and he hisses at her when she tries to play with his tail, but most of the time he is really nice to her. Maybe boys adapt better to newbies than adult females do.
Hard to say agewise as they were both strays i took in, well one was the other cat packed his bags and up and moved despite being taken back twice in the end his owners said they didn't want him anymore so he moved in. My cat Kitty was skin and bones when i found her and advertised her but no one came forward so shes stayed ever since. Kitty was here first and shes a bit snooty likes to have the best of everything and thinks toys and games are for lesser cats so little wonder she doesn't want to play with the other cat but he doesn't seem to learn, shes hit him, spat at him even took him through nettles and brambles and whenever and wherever possible she avoids him like the plague but in return he has swung on her tail, chased her, nicked her food and tried to take her bed so she does have just cause for disliking him

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Great photos Steph!!! Looks like they were having a blast! I'm glad Jasmine is fitting in! Did you see the photos of the kitten I temporarily have? Looks like a teeny tiny version of Oliver!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-2004, 03:11 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Steph, I'm glad they are all ok, and getting on!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 03:40 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Steph I'm glad to hear that Jasmine is doing so well Her and Ollie look like they are having a grand ole' time
love the last pic, Jasmine has the look of "Okay I give up"

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-29-2004, 10:41 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! Steph they are so cute! I'm so glad Jasmine is doing so well!!! I knew she would gain weight soon!!! Adorable pictures!!!

~* Jackie *~

Tags
male cat