Jasmine's first checkup - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 12:59 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Jasmine's first checkup

Jasmine's adoption came with a free exam at the Petsmart animal hospital (Banfield). I don't usually go there but since it was a free exam, and it is really close, I went this morning. The rescue had said that she had been checked for ear mites, but her ears are really dirty so I wanted to make sure she was ok.

Well she doesn't have ear mites, just dirty ears. I bought some ear cleaner for her and Ollie too (he gets a lot of wax in his too). She had a fecal exam and it came back negative for parasites. So she is a healthy kitty. I'll be taking her to see my normal vet to get her booster shots, and Tiger will go too because he is due for his yearly vaccinations. So I am semi-relieved because I am a very paranoid pet mommy these days.

BTW, could Jasmine be part Siamese even if she doesn't have the markings? He meow is deep and she is SUPER talkative. Her eyes also look a little crossed like Siamese kitties. And I have read that Siamese cats are very cuddly and affectionate, and so is Jasmine. What do you guys think? She is so sweet. She sleeps with us in our bed all night long. She alternates laying up against me and against Mike. She is so cute.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 01:19 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! That's great news, girl!!! I knew everything was going to be ok! Glad you got the ear cleaner.. let me know how they do with it!

Hmmm I guess it's possible she could be part siamese? I found that out of my cats, Ginger, my girl, is the most vocal. I was wondering if it was a girl thing! She always "talks" to us and meows alot.

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 04:02 PM

Red face

Hi Steph, love the name Jasmine, same as one of my bunnies.. I am glad she is ok, and I hope you will have many happy years together!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-17-2004, 04:10 PM

Steph I'm glad that Jasmine's vet visit went well Great News!!

Tags
animal hospital, ear mites, vet visit