Jealous cats - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-17-2005, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Jealous cats

Do any of you have jealous cats?
I never had cats before as my mum is allergic and now I have 3.
I thought they were indifferent to people but Tilly is very jealous.
If the other 2 come for a stroke she jumps on them.
She is even jealous of my gf. She bites and scratches her when we lay in bed and talk coz she wants all the attention.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My handsome Prince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-17-2005, 07:25 AM
Irregular and Proud!

We also have 3 cats, and one of them gets very jealous. We have Tasselhof (male, 10 yr), Kittiara (female 9 yr), and Daphne (femaile 4 yr). We had Daphne for about a year when we took the other two from my mother-in-law. Daphne gets mad when I pet Kittiara, and she is quite angry that Tasselhof has started to sleep in be with us. She tries to get as much attention as possible.

To help, we have a special toy that only the two of us play with. Daphne likes to chase my feather duster, so when I get it out, we play. It helps a little.

Patti

Back in NC again! (Army wife and proud!)
Chinnies: Maureen, Max, and Muad'Dib
Cats: Daphne (who says, I only play with mousie toys with a string tail and a bell.)
And introducing: Tasselhof and Kittira (Hubbie's childhood cats, who are 10 and 9 repectively)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-17-2005, 04:07 PM
Newborn Pup

My Angel gets jealous when I talk on the phone. He could be sleeping in another room and when I start talking on the phone, he will run in and start meowing loudly. It's really cute.

Four Legged Justice-NOW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-18-2005, 04:47 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by consumercity
My Angel gets jealous when I talk on the phone. He could be sleeping in another room and when I start talking on the phone, he will run in and start meowing loudly. It's really cute.

Maybe she wants to call her kitty mates too

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-20-2005, 07:50 PM

I had that problem loooooooong ago. This sealpoint didnt like anyone but me. In fact I was the only one that could touch or feed it safely. When I was drafted into the military the cat went missing after a few days.