Photos! It was just meant "To Be", so that's where I got the name . . . - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 09:32 PM Thread Starter

Talking It was just meant "To Be", so that's where I got the name . . .

"Tobee"! Sounds like Toby. But I wanted to spell it different. Anyway, get it? Meant "To-Be", -- Tobee? Hee hee. I have had a rough week, and when I feel down, my pets turn my frown upside down. Well, today I walked in Petco and found it to be pet adoption day. I've been wanting to adopt a kitten for awhile, (not needing to, mind you, seeing that I have a few spoiled ones here already! LOL), but my heart and home is big and there is room for another. Well, I took one look at this little creme colored male kitten and fell so in love that there was no way I could leave without him. He was already neutered, and has first shots. All I had to do was pay a $60.00 adoption fee and supply the love. Easy to do. Here he is . . . "Tobee"...

See why I couldn't leave him?

Awwe!

Peeks a boo!

Isn't he a doll?

He loves to cuddle and be held like a baby upside down too! Can't wait until my family sees him. They don't know yet. Anyone have room in their home for me, and a zoo? Jus' kiddin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Hello Earthling

Awww...he's so cute. Congrats on the new addition

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

haha that's why i don't go on adoption days. i can't leave anything.

[/CENTER]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awwwwww! Cute! What a lucky little boy. I hope he will be a great addition to your family.

Maureen

Six new rats
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-27-2008, 10:28 PM
Super Moderator

Aww he's adorable, congrats!

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 07:57 AM
Betta Bomb

Awwww,he is a handsome boy! congragulations-keep the pics coming i know he's gonna be a beautiful man when he grows up
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 11:23 AM
can't think of one, help

Oh he is so cute, such alittle bundle of fur and fun congrats
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 11:24 AM
Guarded by Waffles

awww such a cutie

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

Aww, what a cutie! So what did your fam think when they got home?
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Oh he is darling! I think his name is wonderful.
I cannot be trusted near the SPCA kids. I try to avoid them these days because I have been suffering from kitten fever myself.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

So how did your family react when they saw him??

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

oh my i love his ear hair

[/CENTER]

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 01:01 AM Thread Starter

O.K., here is the update... my husband is having problems with work, so he is a bit distracted. He is just playing it like he always does, like, "you brought another cat home, huh?" I'm not really in trouble, but he isn't all that thrilled either. He has to make it a little tough on me or I would have the whole house filled up with pets, you know? And as for my son, the one who won't EVER let a cat in the play/game room, well, Tobee is an exception! And, Michael is not a great cat lover, let me tell you. He just puts up with the cats because I love them. Well, Tobee has not left his side or sight all day! He is totally bonded with that kitten and is dreading going to school tomorrow because he does not want to leave Tobee behind. All but two of the cats have totally taken to him. I'd say that is pretty good for a day and a half of being here. Tobee is a part of the family already. He is such a doll. And, yes, more pictures are on the way. Michael has taken to my camera and I just have to download them. Tobee is bound to be a star!

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 02:32 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

He is adorable

Its funny how a sweet kitty can become a family member almost on sight, it was like that for us and Frahnz, we knew as soon as we saw him lol...

I can't wait to see more pictures (hopefully he doesn't grow as fast as mine is lol hes a darn giant already, oh and we got him nuetered and shots and all for 60 as well lol)

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2008, 01:13 PM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Awwww!!! He is a real cutie, love the name!
I am in love with the forth pic!! That needs to be in a frame on your wall LOL
Congrats
xxxx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10

Tags
new kitten