this is just pathetic... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 12:11 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

Wink this is just pathetic...

notice anything?

chaquita is so freakin submissive! haha! either that or she was REALLY konked out. charlie is actually sleeping ON her. poor chaquita. all the animals pick on her. but she knows she is loved.

but isn't it cool that the charlie and the dogs get along so well now? yah!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 05:14 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

At first I thought Charlie had found him a black kitty girl and pounced on her to keep her around!

I can't believe Chaquita is letting him do that, either, Jane! Silly dog!

And is IS great they get along now! Henry is getting along better with our dogs, too, so it seems both of our boys are improving!

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 03:23 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

Oh good gracious! so silly!! I can't believe she's letting him do that either. Cats can do the craziest things sometimes.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

It's the 21st century now, women have rights now! Crazy puppy. So cute, though.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

lol i thought it was a cat too... I was thinking when did Jane get a new cat???

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! How cute, Jane! I was just wondering how Charlie and the dogs were getting along, too. That's great!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2005, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

i'm glad you guys liked it.