Just perfect - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-12-2004, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
User Is No Longer Welcome

Just perfect

I think these are the best pictures.. they were taken today.. Devon has moved her kittens AGAIN.. this is the fourth place theyve been in the house.. on top of the cat house is Boomer.. he is believed to be the father of Gabe (my roomates cat) who looks just like him and Gabe is the father of these kittens (so Boomer is the grandfather).. so we have 3 generations of cats in the house.. we even have Gabes mom.. so we got the grandparents and parents in the house..

We have two boys, one is gray and one is brown (both have stripes) and one girl who is gray with a black head (you can see her in the fourth picture tryin to escape her mom.. any name ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Those are great Juliet! I'll think on names... I am stuck on the name Angelo right now, but I have no males to give that name to Angel for the female maybe?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-12-2004, 12:54 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! They are so adorable!!! Great pictures! I love that first one!!!

Ohhh names, it takes me forever to think of the right name! The grey one could be... Smokie? Ok, I have a Smokie so that's where that come from. I have an Angel, too, but he's a cockatoo. I think Angelo is cute for a boy, Kay!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-12-2004, 01:02 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Very impressive photos. Great job and great subjects!!!

I too struggle with names... it's HARD lol

Since the lil girl is running away and because I do adore the name for reasons unknown.. I might name her Felony

- Deb