Photos! Kirby Kitty Strikes a Pose, or Two, or Three!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Talking Kirby Kitty Strikes a Pose, or Two, or Three!!!

Yes, Kirby kitty is now posing in his sleep! I swear, this cat SMILES in his sleep. Just look at that smile and check out those poses!

No smile here, but check out the others....

He loves hanging up-side down!

Happy boy!

I think he was stretching to get his toes in the sunshine! hee hee.

Yeah, Mom, I still fit up here.

Aaahhhh! The good life.

He is quite the little ham!

Please, no more pictures!

And my favorite! "Oh, Mom, I can't take anymore pictures!"
What a clown! Hope you enjoyed the pictures. It sure made my morning waking up to this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

Lol, cats can be so funny! His feetsies are so cute stretched out. I love it when they almost don't fit on something, but they somehow make it work, lol.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

awwwwww...and awwwww again lol, so so so adorable. I love Kirby Kitty

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 08:31 PM
can't think of one, help

Oh how cute and comfy looking, wish my kitties would let me take cute pix of them.

Vicki

Rainbow, Abbles, Carmy, Kissy, Peaches, Cream, (kitties) and Littlebunny boy (elder bunny)

the pic is the last one of my meecee kitty (5/9/89 - 1/9/08)
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 02:32 AM Thread Starter

Thank you everyone. Kirby makes it so easy! He loves the camera. Hee hee.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 04:52 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

awww really cute pics!

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

Thank you.

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 08:20 AM
Hello Earthling

He's so cute

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 08:49 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

What a cute kitty! America's Next Top Model, Kitty Edition! Meow!!

Maureen

Six new rats
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 12:38 PM Thread Starter

By the way he poses lately, you would think so! LOL Thank you!

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

OH MY I wanna give his BIG bushy belly a kissy Hes gorgeous lucky you!

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 07:04 PM Thread Starter

Oh, Thank you Claire!

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Jird Jostler

Aww.. Hes totally adorable And LOL at the ANTM comment

I'm Georgia,
I drive like a rally driver.

Last edited by Georgia163; 01-02-2009 at 10:46 AM. Reason: whoops
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 04:45 PM
RAT ADDICT

What a pretty kitty!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-06-2009, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

Thank you, Lisa! Kirby is quite the kitty around here.

Tags
kitty pictures