Kitten born with two faces - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 04:34 AM Thread Starter
Resident Pixie

Kitten born with two faces

Link

Freaky!

Ronald Hickey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Goldie's DOB 04/03/02

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 06:10 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow. Weird.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 08:14 AM
I Heart My Job

how interesting. I hope that the little guy makes it.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 08:17 AM

WOW! That is weird.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Scary

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Playful Pup

wierd!

Sprinkles

Jasper & Gus

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Fertile Myrtle

Interesting! How freaky would it be, if he lives, to have a cat walking around with two heads - definitely a conversation starter!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Now THAT is a Siamese! Strange but hopefully it'll survive. I LOVE the name they picked too

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I read about that on another forum...I hope it survives.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That's weird. That cat must have some freaky genes. Hope Duece lives.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Formerly Known as oreos_my_hedgie

i think it was probably stunted siemese twins. Thats crazy! I hope he makes it. Do you wonder which sidemeows, purrs etc. lol he's a funny little guy! I hope the other kitties don't pick on him(them). lol

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 11:01 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

awww! Poor thing!

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2005, 02:21 PM
Adolescent Pup

That is the strangest thing I have ever seen.... I hope the little one makes it. Poor thing.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Victorian Stuffed odity

Believe it or not I have seen some thing like this before, there was an Antiques progame on the TV recently called Floggit, and Someone brought in a Two headed ginger kitten, it was stuffed and reputed to be Victorian in age thats 19th centurary, it had its own stand and glass dome, there is a demand for victorian oddities in showcases.

So its safe to say this is the first for a long time and it has happened before.

However I do hope this little chap survives, and I hope he can think strait too, two brains would make him a bit Schitzo me thinks.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwwww poor ickle kitty, it's certainly weird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toky-Ohki
Believe it or not I have seen some thing like this before, there was an Antiques progame on the TV recently called Floggit, and Someone brought in a Two headed ginger kitten, it was stuffed and reputed to be Victorian in age thats 19th centurary, it had its own stand and glass dome, there is a demand for victorian oddities in showcases.

So its safe to say this is the first for a long time and it has happened before.
I think i saw that particular Floggit, don't watch it normally but was at my aunties so had to watch it

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide