Kitten in the box - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-15-2003, 05:46 AM Thread Starter

Smile Kitten in the box

The kittens (still unnamed) have been spending the nights in a big cardboard box next to my side of the bed to prevent unsupervised run ins with the dogs. Last night, or this morning at 4 am rather, I had just settled into bed and the racket starts... the kittens want to play. So I figured I'd try ignoring the racket for a few minutes and see if they fell asleep.... HA! As soon as I doze off I hear this thump and scratch down cardboard, scared the crap outta me! Then again, so I turned on the light and here is the gray kitten jumping straight up and out of the box! Boing boing boing, like half way out but she couldn't get ahold of anything to climb out so she just kept doing it. I was laughing SOOOO hard! So, I get out of bed (hysterics in a waterbed is not very polite to the other inhabitants!), take the kittens out and set them on the bed while I try to find something bigger to put them in. Gray kitty immediately runs over to Ira and takes a swipe at him (and I mean at HIM, in delicate areas!). That of course does not help the giggle fit and by now I'm doubled over laughing hysterically and Ira finally wakes up (kitty must not have gotten him to bad since he didn't wake up then) and says something. As soon as the gray kitty hears his voice she darts for his head in that frantic way that playful kitties will, and proceeds to climb up his face with her claws out!!!!!! Poor Ira gets woken up out of a sound sleep to all of this and here I am, laughing so hard and loud I can't breath and am crying!! I'm glad Ira is a good sport, if I'd been woke up like that someone would have died! Now I've got the giggles again just thinking about it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-15-2003, 08:13 AM

Poor Ira! The little kitty is showing his personality already!!!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-15-2003, 08:11 PM

LMAO I can picture it so well! poor Ira!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-15-2003, 10:34 PM

That's sooo funny. I can picture it too. Poor Ira. What a trooper he's been! Isn't it fun having kittens in the household? And 2 kittens to boot.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-16-2003, 02:58 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

LOL!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
cardboard box