Kitten Comes Home Tomorrow! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 07:16 PM Thread Starter
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Thumbs up Kitten Comes Home Tomorrow!

Tomorrow we are bringing our new kitten home. We ended up going to the Humane society to get the kitten BECAUSE the lady we were supposed to get it from was NUTS! The kitten we were supposed to get was to be 6 weeks yesterday and the woman on the phone didn't remember me, what kittens we looked at(we looked at 4 and were inbetween 2), and forgot I was supposed to get the kitten today. She lives like 25 minutes a way, if I wouldn't have called her to see if I could come early she wouldn't have been home even! She wrote down all our info. We were in her house for an hour!!!!!!She was such a witch on the phone. So since it would be cheaper we went to the Humane Society because they neauter and everything for $60.

We walked in and ray picked out a weird unusual looking one immediatly. He wanted it from the moment we laid eyes on it! I kept saying, it has a weird face, it was cute but different. We help it and it was wonderful! it rubbed all over us and was purring and I fell in love with it,. This woman who was picking up her kittten came over to us and said "I cannot believe how she has taken to you 2, yesterday she snubbed me and my roommate! So then that was it! She claimed us as hers! She will be fixed tomorrow and can come home tomorrow night between 4-7. I am so excited. We have the apartnment all set up. I am so excited!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 08:15 PM

Good decision getting your kitty from the humane society Capn'. Can't wait to see pics of her.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

Thanks sassy. I am sad that I have to work tomorrow night, but i am excited to come home to my baby girl being here. Her face marking is beautiful, I think they called her marking toirt-that was on her chart!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 10:52 PM
Head-Butts Horses

Congrats capnsweets she sounds like a real sweetheart! Can't wait to see pictures! *LOL* when we went to house sit my husband's friends house I fell in love with their kitten. She was so sweet. Her name is Sneaky. Anyways hope to see pictures soon!

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 11:23 PM
Wanted: New Title

Yeah capn! I want a kitty. Have to wait until we have our own house. We are currently looking. Yeah! Hurry with those pictures. We are all waiting in suspense.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 11:56 PM Thread Starter

I bought a roll of film today but it might be a few weeks since we have some family events coming up I want to snatch pictures of as well!

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 12:18 AM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Congrats on the new kitty Capn.I think you made a good decision on getting from the humaine society

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 12:29 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Yay!! Congrats on the new addition to the family!! Give her some kisses from me!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 01:07 AM Thread Starter

I will. I am so pumped. I cannot wait to come home from work tomorrow and there be a kitten here! Woo hoo!

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 06:55 AM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

How is the new kitty doing Capn?

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 10:19 AM Thread Starter

well she explores a tiny bit then runs back and lays on my chest. I slept on the couch withher last night. It was along night. I called my Moma nd said I don't know how she had kids, being up all those nights while we probably screamed, she was laughing. So far so good!

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 10:43 AM

LOL, sounds like she has you wrapped around her paw already.

Rhonda

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-12-2002, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

it's a shame, but true!

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-13-2002, 11:40 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

That is so sweet Capn.THey can be very loving.THey can also sense when you are sad or upset and try to comfort you.I am really happy you have your kitty

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-14-2002, 11:14 AM

Do you have a name picked out yet?

Rhonda

Tags
humane society