Kitten photos from last August - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 04:49 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Smile Kitten photos from last August

Now that I've had a moan about Fable I'm going to show you his very cute biological family.

These were taken last August when we looked after our friends' cat and kittens while they went on holiday. They adopted the mum cat from a shelter and it turned out that she was pregnant with 8 kittens.
Yzzy the mum

One that we nearly chose

The one we did choose! Or rather he chose us!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 06:52 AM
I Heart My Job

aww, so cute. I love the pics of them all curled up sleeping. ^^

sparkle->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Fluffy Chimphead

awww so adorible. Looking at those pictures makes me wish mine were still that lil . I will try to find one of them when they were just wee ones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Newborn Pup

aww they're really cute!!!i love it how cats are soo curious.. they take excellent pictures normally because they tend to want to sniff the camamra^^

IMA GRANDMA!!! i feel so old... lol
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 02:13 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

They are soo adorable!! i would have such a hard time choosing just one!!!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

It was really hard to pick just one but Fable chose us and got on with Poppy right away which was the main thing. She'd go mad whenever I brought him to see her, he'd be soaked by the time she'd finished washing him! He'd just put up with it and then go to sleep!

We nearly adopted the light coloured one and the ginger one in the photo by himself as we were told that Fable wouldn't get on with Poppy, I don't know what made us give him a chance but I'm glad we did!

I would've like 2 but I think fable's happy being the ruling kitty.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Adolescent Pup

awww they are adorable...this is mine when she was a baby
summer 04 100.jpg

She had the biggest ears. haha

Sherry

Mommy to 10
's

2 Kitties

3 doggies

1 fish

1 snake

1 iguana and 2 geckos

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

She looks like a little orphan in that basket and with that expression! She's so cute, what's her name?

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Part of the Pack

Awwww little kitties! I just want to cuddle them all! I miss little kitties! I can't wait to get to my parents and cuddle all of their kitties!

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Adolescent Pup

Her name is misty and by no means is she that small anymore...she kind of was like an orphan bc we took her from a stray at 5 weeks, although she is still wild as anything, but i swear if it is possible she definitely has wild cat in her...and i mean seriously...she does so many things like you would see a lioness do... I dunno haha.

Sherry

Mommy to 10
's

2 Kitties

3 doggies

1 fish

1 snake

1 iguana and 2 geckos