Kittens followed me home - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
laugh often

Kittens followed me home

Last night my boy friend and I took our dogs on a walk and two little kittens followed us home. We went to the house that they came from but he said he didn't own any cats.So we went to the surrounding neighbors with no luck. So we took them in and fed & bathed them. . We are willing to adopt them out to a good family that would give us updates on them from time to time. If anyone is interested in them please p.m. me. I will have pictures up later. One is a boy and I am almost positive the other is a girl. I am willing to go within a reasonable distance to meet. Also I am only going to adopt them out together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 01:44 PM
RAT ADDICT

Awwwww.
I hope you can find a good home for them!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
laugh often

there are two people willing to adopt only one kitten each. I'mnot charging anything for them. And I think they need to be together after everything they have gone through. So I talked to my boyfriend and we are to be moving in about a week or so. So if we can't adopt them out together by then we are going to be keeping them. But we are still going to try to adopt them out first.
I have two vet offices looking around for me. Anyways pics are coming soon!So keep an eye out.!

1 Cat- Luna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Part of the Pack

Wow, those poor babies, it's great that you were kind enough to bring them home and get them all fixed up. I hope you find them a great home!

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
laugh often

1 Cat- Luna
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

They followed you cause you are a mousey!!! LOL, sorry, couldn't resist the bad joke...

They are adorable! I love the gray one!

Dimaris

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

They are adorable! I can't believe they followed you and the doggies home - that is too sweet.
They are tiny little babies. I don't know how anyone could have turned them out on their own. I am glad they followed you home.
Do the dogs like them?

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
laugh often

At first one kitten ran up to my big dog harley and then the other one ran up to daisy the little one. And then they just kinda walked behind us the whle way home. It was pretty funny. My dogs seem to be interested in them. Harley's had few cat companions before. The tabby one seems to be a little frightened when the dogs walk up on him at first. But I think he's starting to like them. The kittens are pretty sweet. I think the girl is the sweeter one.

pad foot the bad joke was still funny...or I have bad taste.? haha

1 Cat- Luna
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 08:29 PM
can't think of one, help

They are so cute, if I didn't already have 6, I'd ask if you delivered to Vermont
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 11:55 PM

Talking Awwe, they belong together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlebunnies2 View Post
They are so cute, if I didn't already have 6, I'd ask if you delivered to Vermont
LOL, litlebunns! No excuse! I have 8 kitties, you have two more to go ...

And, I agree, these two belong together, I sure hope you find them a home so they can stay together. Keep us posted.

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 08:35 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

OMG they are gorgeous! The little grey one is super cute!! I hope you can find them a home together xx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 09:36 AM
RAT ADDICT

How cute!
I love the little grey/white one!
The tabby looks like my old kitty Benjamin.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Hello Earthling

Awww cute.... at least they followed the right person home.

They can be internet buddies with the 2 new kitten I'm supposed to get to day. Internet Buddies ROCK

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
laugh often

indeed cats chatting may become the new trend.lol. I will keep you updated. They a re still a little skittish but I am working with them and monday I call the vet office again. See if anyone wants two kittens. I am recommending that I get updates on them from time to time and I get to meet them first.

1 Cat- Luna

Tags
cats