kittie - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

kittie

Well, since I let the cat out of the bag (no pun intended) pictures were demanded.

Here is our precious little Angel. (kids named her)

She doesn't look preg, but sadly she is. She's gained 3lbs since she's been here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 01:28 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwww! Chrisanne, she is adorable!!!!! I love the name you all chose for her! (Ok, ok.. now you also have an *Angel* like my cockatoo AND a Carmen! ) Did she come to your house as a stray? Bless her heart. Awwww, she is so lucky to have you all!!! I look forward to more pics!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 01:41 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Awww...how pretty!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, she came as a stray. Upon talking with the vet we are guessing she came from a local breeder who is known for her BAD reputation. Apparently she lets her cats inbreed father to daughter, brother to sister, and so on. I'm supposed to expect the worst and hope for the best with these kitties coming. We've tested her for FIV and Fel Leuk and she's neg so far. We'll see from here. Once babies are weaned she can be vaccinated.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 02:20 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

She's beautiful. I hope everything works out!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She's gorgeous! 'Bout time you let the cat outta the bag, missy.

Fingers crossed for a safe delivery and a healthy litter.

Stephanie

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 02:35 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Oh she's gorgeous. Hope the pregnancy ends well!

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 05:33 PM
Playful Pup

Angel is a really popular name LOL.... cute kitty!!

D.O.D. Friday August 13th, 2004
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 05:34 PM
Playful Pup

Also good luck with the pregnancy also.

D.O.D. Friday August 13th, 2004
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 09:58 PM Thread Starter

ok, so i post pictures for you today... and lo and behold........ BABIES have begun to arrive. So far there are 3 but there is another in there.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 12:19 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

How's it going, Chrisanne?? All the wee ones fine? Momma doing ok?

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 02:40 AM
Incubator Cricket Killer

She is gorgeous Chrisanne! I can't wait to hear a kitten update, I hope all is well

post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 06:15 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Chrisanne that is awesome that she found her way to you and your family.... Please let us know how the kittens are and if the 4th one made it out okay.... I'm sorry to hear that she possibly came from a breeder with such a bad rep. fingers crossed all will be okay.... Your an angel

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 07:39 AM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Wow - she's a beauty ! I love her big, floofy tail !

Hope all goes well with the kittens - can we see pictures of them too ?

Sharon
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 09:21 AM
Adolescent Pup

she is so pretty so sweet hope babies are okay

Tags
cute kitty, doing fine