Kitty with Christmas toy Picture - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Talking Kitty with Christmas toy Picture

This is Jasmine. We let the kitties open their Christmas gifts while we open ours and then they take off with their favorite ones. I turned around to see this sight! A little too much Christmas cheer do you think?

Now, here is the wonderful part of the story of where these huge kitty toys came from. They were a gift from a company that I ordered from! I had placed a call in to them personally to thank them for sending me one for free and had wondered if I could possibly get another with my next order. I explained my situation that I had 7 cats, etc. He was so awesome, he sent me 6 more for my kitties as a gift, because he was so touched that I made a personal call to tell him how wonderful they were. So, I just have to tell you all how great they really are. They have kitty nip in them and my cats love them. They also make the most wonderful Litter Welcome Mats that go in front of your litter boxes - I just can't say enough great things about those. It catches the litter and then can be poured back into the box! I have 5 litter boxes and it is great not to have litter all over the floor. The mats have a little pour spout built right into the corner - the litter goes right back into the box. The kitty toys are called, get this, it's so cute... Kitty Kickeroos! This morning, I found 4 of them that were brought from downstairs, upstairs to my bedroom door. Adorable. Anyway, if anyone is interested, their website is Group One Pet Products and I highly recommend them. They are awesome people. My cats highly recommend them!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 08:26 PM

they sound cool! if i had a cat i'd prob get one cuz i know stepping on cat litter HURTS! lol! my cat back home packs litter all over the house! lol
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

I have got to get me one of those!!!!! I bought a realy cheap one and it wasn't worth the $4, lol.

How well does this one work?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

The bonker box looks really neat too! I wonder how much they will cost?? Hmmm... I am always looking for good ideas for kitty presents.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny

Tags
litter box, litter boxes