Kitty Pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-25-2004, 04:59 AM Thread Starter

Kitty Pics

Here's fudge, my kitty/puppy. He won't even look at me if I say here kitty-kitty, I have to call him by his name. He sports a dog collar with a bone shaped tag on it, the only one he has ever kept on for more then a day, I'm not sure if it's because he just can't get it off or maybe he just likes it. His best friend and partner in crime is a 80lb husky mix.

This is Fudge

Here he is on HIS chair.

And here he wondering what I want now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-25-2004, 10:28 PM
Miss New Booty

AWWWW! Fudge is SO adorable!!! So photogenic! I love his pose in the last pic!!!!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 12:27 AM Thread Starter

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 05:34 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

very cute kittie! however, i would not suggest a dog collar because if the cat jumps and gets caught on something by it's collar, it could choke. that's why cat collars snap off. maybe you could try a cat harness.

great cat, though! adorable!

Tags
husky mix