Kitty Pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 07:02 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Kitty Pics

Ok, I finally got my pics set up. Here's my 5 babies.

This is Inquisitive, Quizy for short. She is our Queen of the house. She rules the roost. Anybody that comes to our house knows who's boss. Quizy isn't subtle about putting you in your place.

This is A.J., nickname "boy-boy". He was our first male cat and is my spoiled little baby. He is also the resident scaredy-cat! I don't know how many times I have thought he would kill himself trying to hide from whatever noise he was running from. His biggest fear is for people to come over. Hearing someone knocking on the door will put him in such a state of panic. LOL

This is Angel, our resident mommy. Angel is the only cat of ours that has reproduce simply cause she is the only one who is brave enough to escape outside. All the others would have a heart attack if they got outside somehow. Angel also has the nickname Cry-baby. She doesn't like to be held so she whines and whines while your holding her.

This is Muggles, nickname MuggleButt. Yes, he is named from Harry Potter. He is the son of Angel. He is the heaviest of them all, weighing 16 pounds and is only 1 1/2 years old. Its hard sometimes to remember he is still a baby cause how big he is. He is a typical kitten. Play, eat, play, eat, sleep, play,eat. Maybe not always in that order but you see what his normal day is. I don't have any update pics of him yet to show how big he has gotten. These pics was at 6 months old.

Last but not least, this is Abby. Nickname Dangle Paws. I rescued her from being toss away like trash cause the family was expecting their first baby. The husband believed that old wives tale that a cat can steal a baby's breath. Abby has very beautiful blues eyes that 99% of the time is very hard to get pictures of. Abby got her nick name cause she loves to let her paws hang in what ever position she is in. She is also the kitty giving me problems about where she wants to potty.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
An it harms none, do what thou will
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

They are all so pretty - but Abby is really beautiful! I have had a lot of cats and never have had one marked like her!
Oh and I cannot stand it when people get rid of cats b/c of babies! It makes me very angry the stupid things people believe can happen when you have a baby and a cat together!

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 08:10 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

they are all so cute

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks!!

Thats one of the things that caught my eye with her. I still haven't seen another one marked like her. Then I saw those big blue eyes and fell in love.

A.J. is my baby. He is spoiled beyond belief!

Quizy is my hubbies baby and Muggles is my daughters. The other 2 float between who they want to love on.

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Adolescent Pup

Beautiful babies and great pictures. Someone is a photographer over there.

I have a website that I'm trying to get going where people can post animal pictures and a brief paragraph or two about their pets. I'd love to put the profiles you put up here on my site if you'd like to send me the pictures. The site is http://www.fuzzykids.com if you'd like to check it out. (That invite is open to everyone else, too.)
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Adolescent Pup

LOL!! Great pics!!

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 02:59 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

Aww, they're all so pretty! One of my cats is probably about the same size as Muggles, since he weighs 18 pounds. I love having a large cat, but he's so loud! Are any of your cats talkers?

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 03:20 PM
SwC
Part of the Pack

Such gorgeous kitties!! Love the 3rd pic of AJ!! Bet he's a pistol!! My new kitty looks just like him except he has little bit of white on his neck and 12 weeks old now. Got last of his baby shots today so he's hiding and sleepy lol. Abby is beautiful also. She looks like she's the one who would want things "her way" lol.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 03:21 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

those are beautiful cats. I love the second pic of muggles! That's great!
My cat Millie is a talker!! She goes nuts and doesn't shut up if a bug is in the house, she has started letting me know when shadow (my golden) wants in by screaming through the house until I go let him in. She is driving me insane! She never talked this much at the apartment. She also has severe separation anxiety and talks when shadow is outside and i'm not around her. ARGH! LOL
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-2006, 11:39 PM
Miss New Booty

Aww your kitties are all beautiful!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

What beautiful furry babies you have!!
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks everyone!

A.J. is a lovebug and a shy boy. He also is getting a new nick name, "porcupine". Its seems like he can shed his fur when he wants to and that is when he doesn't wanna be held. Its horriable, if he is tired of being held it never fails that you get a face full of fur. His day is consumed of him trying to figure out if he needs to hide when he hears a car!

Angel is our talker and crier. She cries when she doesn't want to be held and loved on. You would think we was killing her!! She has been known to go through the house at night meowing her head off like she lost something. I can't count how many times we have gotten up to shut her up.

kfielder your more then welcome to use anything you want. I'll email you the pics sometime tonight.

Both me and hubby loves taking pics. It is a past time for us to go out in nature and take pictures. When we get a new camera our cats are our test subjects. We use them to learn all the new features on it. I think I have over 1000 pics of my cats. Some not so good(learning) and then the ones that turned out awesome.

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 04:28 PM
SwC
Part of the Pack

Oh you have a "night howler" too then lol. If we go to bed and she is napping or doesnt come in with us then she will start howling "ow, owwww, oww" until someone comes out to tell her "We in bed!!" It's just so funny to hear her sometimes.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzi
kfielder your more then welcome to use anything you want. I'll email you the pics sometime tonight.
Great! Thanks. I'll watch for the pics.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Sorry kfielder, it has been crazy around here. I'll email them tonight when I get home from work!

Again Sorry

Tags
male cat