kitty question - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Cats Your scratching post for anything feline related!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

kitty question

When i move to savannah i plan on getting another cat or kitten. I was looking at petfinder.com which is a bad idea (because i fall in love) and there was this really cute bangle mix. I have heard cats that have persian in them sometimes have health problems i was wondering if bangles are more suseptible (sp) to any diseases.

Even though i know i cant get these heres a few of the cuties that i was looking at:
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat= Her markings are soooo beautiful!
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat= I really like him hes SOOO cute!!!
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat=
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat=

Add:http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...=0&tmpl=&stat= and shes just soo cute!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Trickiesmurf; 08-16-2005 at 12:05 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Just a word of warning.....Bengals are VERY vocal. My mom has one and he constantly meows and I do mean CONSTANTLY! I'm so used to it that I barely notice it anymore but when people come to visit they always make a comment about it. I've heard that alot of Bengals are like that.

As far as being prone to diseases, I not really sure about it. I've never heard of any hereditary problems with them, but then again, I'm not the one that researched the breed. It's my mother's cat and she did all of that before getting him.

They are incredibly smart. My mom's Bengal knows how to turn door knobs to open the door and he can even open the huge, heavy sliding glass door we have. He also knows how to turn off light switches (which scares the crap out of me when I'm sitting here home alone on the computer at 2 am with my back to the door).

Rhonda

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 12:18 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

lol my cats very vocal too, my vet says were pretty sure she has siamese in her. i pretty much ignore it and as far as sleeping im a heavy sleeper so once im out nothing wakes me. Your mom's cat does sound exstreamly smart thats pretty cool. I am not really interested in getting a pure bread mainly because there are so many unwanted cats out there that need homes. Thanks your your information Can you post pictures of your moms cat???

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 12:29 AM

It's not a great pic but it's the best one I have of him already on the computer. I think he was almost a year old here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jag.jpg (17.9 KB, 10 views)

Rhonda

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 12:31 AM Thread Starter
I'm A Blonde At Heart

I think its neat how he looks like a mini leapard has such pretty markings

Also do they get pretty big, the ones on petfinder say extra large?

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 12:35 AM

He's taller, leaner, and longer than the average cat.

Rhonda

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Adolescent Pup

I don't know much about bengals, but it can be a nuisance having a ver vocal cat. Our little rescue wakes me up almost every night, and has for the past year that we have had him. I do know that they tend to be larger, but not to an extreme. The ones you found are too cute. Please post pics as soon as you get them.

I mean pics of the cat when you get one. Sorry, haven't had my coffee yet.

Becky
Proud Mommy to Sammi and Leigh (my girls)